Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Martin is a hack. Try some Erikson or Abercrombie or Wolfe :P
    I disagree. Erikson is the hack.

The international community should hammer North Korea pretty hard, before they do have the capabilities to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Kim Jong-un promises a new clear future for North Korea"

Oops, spelt nuclear wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Great, 'cos the US needs more reasons to be even more paranoid and war-hungry.
    US can't bully real threats.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The international community should hammer those who posses nuclear weapons pretty hard, before they do have the capabilities to do so.
    fixed for you "mate"

10+ Year Old Account
    North Korea: "Be warned capitalist pigdogs.. The chubby little megalomaniac running our great nation (Where we let our people starve) has decreed that you should be deeply afraid of our early generation nukes. The fact that you will glass our entire country the second we launch one your way does nothing to temper the mighty wisdom of our Great Leader!"
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    North Korea: "Be warned capitalist pigdogs.. The chubby little megalomaniac running our great nation (Where we let our people starve) has decreed that you should be deeply afraid of our early generation nukes. The fact that you will glass our entire country the second we launch one your way does nothing to temper the mighty wisdom of our Great Leader!"
    "it's ok for you to kill 100000's in US because I know we have more firepower and will wipe out millions of your innocents after"?

There's a reason we don't use nukes in wars anymore.

Deleted
    That Chubby little megolomaniac was recently voted the worlds most handsome man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/shor...-time-magazine

Those scamps at 4chan cause some most amusing pranks, the best part of the joke was North Korea believing it and using it for propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Whoever said thats probably dead by now. But it is hilarious.

Its only a matter of time before that crazy bastard figures out how to make nukes. Heres hoping that China doesnt let that happen.
    What? If anything, China would just let it happen. No matter what happens, China wins.

They are defiant, but they will never send a nuke to US without them being attacked first.

Their leader may be a fanatic, it may be a little crazy, but its not an idiot.

Dont forget, the only country leader crazy enough to actually use a nuke (2 actually) in all the history was a US leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    "it's ok for you to kill 100000's in US because I know we have more firepower and will wipe out millions of your innocents after"?

There's a reason we don't use nukes in wars anymore.
    That was a flippant post. By the way, look up mutually-assured destruction.

That's why we don't use nukes in wars anymore. It's why the soviets tried to whack nukes on Cuba. It's why Israel maintain an unparalleled second strike capability while surrounded by hostile neighbors. It's why the US and Russia have tens of thousands of nukes.

The horror of what will happen to you in retaliation is the ultimate disincentive. And that's the point.

I'm not trying to get people on a launch pad to debating morality of nuclear war here... Of course it's bad. A rabid mentaly deficient wombat could tell you that Nuclear War is a bad, bad thing. Just clearing something up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The international community should hammer North Korea pretty hard, before they do have the capabilities to do so.
    The international community should force US (the only ones that actually used nukes) to completely disarm themselves of nukes before asking any other country to do so.

Everyone or no one.

Threatening is all these clowns can do.

That was a flippant post. By the way, look up mutually-assured destruction.

That's why we don't use nukes in wars anymore. It's why the soviets tried to whack nukes on Cuba. It's why Israel maintain an unparalleled second strike capability while surrounded by hostile neighbors. It's why the US and Russia have tens of thousands of nukes.

The horror of what will happen to you in retaliation is the ultimate disincentive. And that's the point.

I'm not trying to get people on a launch pad to debating morality of nuclear war here... Of course it's bad. A rabid mentaly deficient wombat could tell you that Nuclear War is a bad, bad thing. Just clearing something up.
    It's great agreeing with someone while trying to make your post look like you disagree.

Deleted
    Sooner or later, after these todays theocrasys in middle-east are broken and made into democrasy they will kill this necrocracy too.

That said - lets all bring one big up for the end of dictaturship in Iraq!

Last edited by mmocfd546f5e2f; 2013-01-24 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    North Korea says a lot of things.

yep, i wouldn't take anything North korea say too seriously, they are so desperate for attention its sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's great agreeing with someone while trying to make your post look like you disagree.
    It's a gift :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I disagree. Erikson is the hack.
    Sir, I would challenge you to a duel were such a thing possible.

I'm so happy to live in a neutral country . America brought it upon itself ; too much power for its own good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I'm so happy to live in a neutral country . America brought it upon itself ; too much power for its own good.
    You mean the government brought it upon itself.
    If North Korea did successfully bomb America I lot of innocent people would die, scratch that, only innocent people would die. The second the government detects that missile they will either shoot it down or put all important people in a bunker.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-01-24 at 02:05 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see you guys completely derailed the thread into a discussion about the internet.