Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedHands View Post
    NK is a sovereign state with all the rights to do nuclear tests, with nor more nor less rights than the other states having nuclears. Well, maybe some more rights of some of them since at least NK didn't take military actions against other sovereign states.
    I wouldn't really say that should be true for nations that threaten to use them for out-of-the-blue strikes.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    Knowing both sides of this "imaginable" war, I would park my ass in Pyongyang, safest place in the world if the U.S decided to attack the People's Republic. How do I know this? I just know it.
    Did your Great and Fearless Dear Unicorn Dragonborn Leader tell you that? Will he wave his flabby little arms and make the bad guys go away? And if he can do such a great and fearless dear unicorn Dragonborn thing, what does he need nukes for?

Quote Originally Posted by steale View Post
    Did your Great and Fearless Dear Unicorn Dragonborn Leader tell you that? Will he wave his flabby little arms and make the bad guys go away? And if he can do such a great and fearless dear unicorn Dragonborn thing, what does he need nukes for?
    Seriously the best thing I have read all day. I'm making it y signature now. You have made my day kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    You have to be completely insane/warmonger to think the People's Republic would simply attack the U.S out of no where.

And to even imagine possible case scenarios as you would do while driving to your new date from plentyoffish.com... it's just laughable. Knowing both sides of this "imaginable" war, I would park my ass in Pyongyang, safest place in the world if the U.S decided to attack the People's Republic. How do I know this? I just know it.
    Give this man a medal.

I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Never heard about David and Goliath?

I went to google news just to see if there was any updates on the NK situation and apparently there is this:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01...for-nuke-test/

They are the only news network reporting it sooooo I'm not exactly for sure if this is true or not? You would think with a major development like that more would be reporting it.

Well, they announced it few days ago, in the news i see only the normal development of the announcement done

Well I know they did, but apparently those satellite imagines from fox news supposedly reveals that they are actually getting ready to test a nuclear war head. That it wasn't just a bluff like it normally is.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 07:21 PM ----------

I dunno maybe I'm just behind on the news :P Because last time I did check everyone assumed it was just a bluff and them blowing off steam but apparently its not.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 07:21 PM ----------

But I haven't seen anyone else with the satellite imagines just fox news so I'm not sure if it is really happening or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    Seriously the best thing I have read all day. I'm making it y signature now. You have made my day kind sir.
    You are most welcome, my good man. I don't believe I've ever been quoted for a sig before, so you've made my day as well.

That... that was absolutely glorious. It'll be hard to top a video of a nuclear missile launch set to "We Are the World".

I propose we make a response video of Kim Jong Un being publicly hanged, set to the tune of "Mr. Blue Sky".

I sure wish some of these armchair experts would take a few modern international economics/international business/comparative politics courses at the university level. China will put the boot down on NK before the U.S. is ever dragged into military action in the defense of SK. China does not want war with the U.S. In fact, the Chinese long-term strategy for global domination is just that -- long-term. They have a 500 year plan in place and it's moving along just like it's supposed to. There's no need or desire for any more World Wars. The cost would be too high to the planet. The future is about peaceful indebtedness and the slow rise of Asia into an extended seat of power.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21332624 too.

And i hope you're right about China. Especially since no matter what most of the world says to North Korea about how there will be 'consequences' i believe they don't care and think they're untouchable.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-02-05 at 02:34 PM.

am i the only one thinking go, north korea?

User received infraction.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-02-05 at 06:03 PM.

well, it looks like they did their test, the fallout should be interesting to watch.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/wo...test.html?_r=0
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

These threats shouldn't be taken lightly, their leader is just mental enough to actually go through with this. The attack on the world trade center only took two planes, don't shrug it off just because it's a small country.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    These threats shouldn't be taken lightly, their leader is just mental enough to actually go through with this. The attack on the world trade center only took two planes, don't shrug it off just because it's a small country.
    I always thought his son was all show. I have a feeling tho it mostly people in the background still pulling for how North Korea acts.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedHands View Post
    Never heard about David and Goliath?
    In this case David has his stones and a sling, Goliath is inside an MI Abrams tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    am i the only one thinking go, north korea?

User received infraction.
    This infraction comes under "forbidden topics", why exactly did he get infracted, for future reference.

Also NK wont ever fire a nuke at the US, their leader isnt insane enough to destroy his own country as well.