Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    NK is a sovereign state with all the rights to do nuclear tests, with nor more nor less rights than the other states having nuclears. Well, maybe some more rights of some of them since at least NK didn't take military actions against other sovereign states.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The international community bases military responses off actions.
    Iraq says otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    China is just waiting for North Korea to actually do something, before they bitch slap them like a red-headed stepchild. I doubt North Korea will actually fire something at the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    You have to be completely insane/warmonger to think the People's Republic would simply attack the U.S out of no where.

And to even imagine possible case scenarios as you would do while driving to your new date from plentyoffish.com... it's just laughable. Knowing both sides of this "imaginable" war, I would park my ass in Pyongyang, safest place in the world if the U.S decided to attack the People's Republic. How do I know this? I just know it.
    just don't park your ass anywhere near a building with military significance otherwise you'd been in for a long dirt nap.

Deleted
    Breaking news guys, Hitler is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Breaking news guys, Hitler is dead.
    omg no wai
    this changes everything
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    NK would never launch anything real on the US. Not because they would be afraid of the US afterwards, but simply because China would be a real threat to NK if they did that.

And why would China be upset at an attack against the US? well, because they own half of it already ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    NK would never launch anything real on the US. Not because they would be afraid of the US afterwards, but simply because China would be a real threat to NK if they did that.

And why would China be upset at an attack against the US? well, because they own half of it already ...
    exactly what I said, North Korea is like a little child and if they piss off Daddy....well then their might be some beatings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedHands View Post
    NK is a sovereign state with all the rights to do nuclear tests, with nor more nor less rights than the other states having nuclears. Well, maybe some more rights of some of them since at least NK didn't take military actions against other sovereign states.
    I wouldn't really say that should be true for nations that threaten to use them for out-of-the-blue strikes.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Knowing both sides of this "imaginable" war, I would park my ass in Pyongyang, safest place in the world if the U.S decided to attack the People's Republic. How do I know this? I just know it.
    Did your Great and Fearless Dear Unicorn Dragonborn Leader tell you that? Will he wave his flabby little arms and make the bad guys go away? And if he can do such a great and fearless dear unicorn Dragonborn thing, what does he need nukes for?

Quote Originally Posted by steale View Post
    Did your Great and Fearless Dear Unicorn Dragonborn Leader tell you that? Will he wave his flabby little arms and make the bad guys go away? And if he can do such a great and fearless dear unicorn Dragonborn thing, what does he need nukes for?
    Seriously the best thing I have read all day. I'm making it y signature now. You have made my day kind sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to be completely insane/warmonger to think the People's Republic would simply attack the U.S out of no where.

And to even imagine possible case scenarios as you would do while driving to your new date from plentyoffish.com... it's just laughable. Knowing both sides of this "imaginable" war, I would park my ass in Pyongyang, safest place in the world if the U.S decided to attack the People's Republic. How do I know this? I just know it.
    Give this man a medal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Never heard about David and Goliath?

I went to google news just to see if there was any updates on the NK situation and apparently there is this:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01...for-nuke-test/

They are the only news network reporting it sooooo I'm not exactly for sure if this is true or not? You would think with a major development like that more would be reporting it.

Deleted
    Well, they announced it few days ago, in the news i see only the normal development of the announcement done

Well I know they did, but apparently those satellite imagines from fox news supposedly reveals that they are actually getting ready to test a nuclear war head. That it wasn't just a bluff like it normally is.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 07:21 PM ----------

I dunno maybe I'm just behind on the news :P Because last time I did check everyone assumed it was just a bluff and them blowing off steam but apparently its not.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 07:21 PM ----------

But I haven't seen anyone else with the satellite imagines just fox news so I'm not sure if it is really happening or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    Seriously the best thing I have read all day. I'm making it y signature now. You have made my day kind sir.
    You are most welcome, my good man. I don't believe I've ever been quoted for a sig before, so you've made my day as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    That... that was absolutely glorious. It'll be hard to top a video of a nuclear missile launch set to "We Are the World".

I propose we make a response video of Kim Jong Un being publicly hanged, set to the tune of "Mr. Blue Sky".