Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sure wish some of these armchair experts would take a few modern international economics/international business/comparative politics courses at the university level. China will put the boot down on NK before the U.S. is ever dragged into military action in the defense of SK. China does not want war with the U.S. In fact, the Chinese long-term strategy for global domination is just that -- long-term. They have a 500 year plan in place and it's moving along just like it's supposed to. There's no need or desire for any more World Wars. The cost would be too high to the planet. The future is about peaceful indebtedness and the slow rise of Asia into an extended seat of power.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21332624 too.

And i hope you're right about China. Especially since no matter what most of the world says to North Korea about how there will be 'consequences' i believe they don't care and think they're untouchable.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-02-05 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    am i the only one thinking go, north korea?

User received infraction.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-02-05 at 06:03 PM.

well, it looks like they did their test, the fallout should be interesting to watch.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/wo...test.html?_r=0
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

These threats shouldn't be taken lightly, their leader is just mental enough to actually go through with this. The attack on the world trade center only took two planes, don't shrug it off just because it's a small country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    These threats shouldn't be taken lightly, their leader is just mental enough to actually go through with this. The attack on the world trade center only took two planes, don't shrug it off just because it's a small country.
    I always thought his son was all show. I have a feeling tho it mostly people in the background still pulling for how North Korea acts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedHands View Post
    Never heard about David and Goliath?
    In this case David has his stones and a sling, Goliath is inside an MI Abrams tank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    This infraction comes under "forbidden topics", why exactly did he get infracted, for future reference.
    If you have a problem with an infraction, you're free to PM any moderator about it, if it's a mod's/mods' problem, you should PM Sunshine or use the Contact Us option.

Can we please stop feeding these people for the love of god.