Deleted

Healing trinket help

Hello guys!

I've been thinking about the healing paladin BIS Gear and i was thinking about useing the trinket Essence of Terror from Sha of fear

Essence of Terror
    Heroic
    Item Level 509
    Upgrade Level 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Essence of Terror (1)
    Trinket
    +1300 Intellect
    Equip: Each time your harmful spells hit, you have a chance to gain 7796 haste for 20 sec.
    Requires Level 90

Instead of Qin-xi's Polarizing Seal

Qin-xi's Polarizing Seal
    Heroic
    Item Level 502
    Upgrade Level 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Qin-xi's Polarizing Seal (1)
    Trinket
    +1218 Spirit
    Equip: Each time your spells heal you have a chance to gain 3653 Intellect for 20 sec.
    Requires Level 90

You got Judgement to proc it with and either Light's Hammer or Holy Prism.
    Considering you are useing judgement then you can use [Selfless Healer] Spec and [Glyph of Flash of Light
    also with a patch change coming up for Selfless healer:
    Talents
    Selfless Healer now also works with Holy Shock. Now improves your next Flash of Light's effectiveness by 20% per stack when used to heal others, down from 35%.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by mmoc3c71e771d1; 2013-01-24 at 10:13 AM.

If you are farming H Sha then go for it. I would get something to track the ICD and then just use one of those spells to try and proc it. I am sure you would just be better off with the Emp trinket.

Deleted
    Pretty sure the trinket will not proc from judgement as it is considered a physical attack and uses all associated rules, ie. amount of hit required etc.
    In addition you are talking about not taking eternal flame which makes the haste proc somewhat uselesss? The only benefit I see from a 8k haste proc is doing a 3.5k haste reforge and playing around with super spamming eternal flame hots during proc, but then again can't will trinket fulfill the same roll with much less hazzle and no real sacrifice unless you have an intellect fetish.

I don't think that trinket is really better than the Polarizing Seal (or even the Jade Figurine and Relic of Chi-Ji), the proc just isn't worth it in my books let alone the micromanagement you need to get it.