Can anyone help me fix this macro

Hey guys a friend of mine has this marco but it wont work for me it does work for him where did i go wrong ?

/castsequence Wrath /use Wildblood gloves /cast Starsurge

Its ment to use Wrath and keep starsurge on cool down when proc and not on CD

Deleted
    This will help you alot, http://www.wowwiki.com/Making_a_macro

Try this;

Code:
    #showtooltip Wrath
    /use 10
    /castsequence Wrath, Starsurge
    This will simply cast Starsurge on CD though, I do not believe it is possible to macro something to only go off when it procs, that is playing the game too much for you in Blizzard's eyes.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-01-24 at 11:26 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

ill test it now

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 11:40 AM ----------

It works but after it caste wrath it wont keep casteing wrath untill Starsurge is off CD

my friend had it so it would use Starsurge when ever it was up and then when Starsurge was on CD it would use wrath untill starsuge proc or was up again.
    right now all it does is use starsuge then wrath then stops untill starsurge is back up again

Quote Originally Posted by Boohaha View Post
    It works but after it caste wrath it wont keep casteing wrath untill Starsurge is off CD

my friend had it so it would use Starsurge when ever it was up and then when Starsurge was on CD it would use wrath untill starsuge proc or was up again.
    right now all it does is use starsuge then wrath then stops untill starsurge is back up again
    How sure are you that your friend had a working macro that did this? Because to my knowledge, this should not be possible.

EDIT: I've totally misread what you wanted, one second, I'll modify.

EDIT2:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Wrath
    /use 10
    /castsequence reset=1/combat Wrath, Starsurge
    This is the best you're going to get - Essentially, if you stop pressing the macro for a whole second, it will reset back to the start and cast wrath again. Basically, the only way to make this kind of macro work is the stop pressing it when you want it to go back to Wrath again.

You can read more about the syntax and limitations here: http://www.wowpedia.org/Making_a_mac...ells_and_items
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-01-24 at 11:54 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    for the N time, macros cannot check cooldowns

it's simply not possible

ill try link the exact macro my friend had and it wasnt me

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 04:20 PM ----------

SUPER marco

#showtooltip Wrath
    /use 10
    /castsequence Wrath,