Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrosh on the Other Races of the Horde

Troll - "Your lack of vision is why your people are still primitives, and your lack of loyalty is why I did not summon the Darkspear for this campaign."
    Forsaken - "This is what your kind is good for. You're already corpses, nearly impossible to kill."
    Tauren - "The Tauren have made themselves useful."
    Goblin - "Watch his goblins like a worg. Use them but know that they are probably receiving orders from the Trade Prince in some fashion. I must know what his end game is. Find this for me."
    Blood elves - "Lor'themar has finally decided to honor his agreement with the horde. I do not trust his motives but I would rather use them than waste our orcs on such petty tasks as dealing with Alliance casters."

he couldn't be more racist, could he?
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-01-24 at 12:24 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    he couldn't be more racist, could he?
    Pretty much any non Orcs get looked down upon.

The Tauren do get off lighter, but that is down to Garrosh only respecting strength which the Tauren physically have.

he finally noticed the trade prince is missing?

really?

idiot

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    he finally noticed the trade prince is missing?

really?

idiot
    gallywix is not missing (lorewise), he gave goblins a contract:

"The contractee (herein after referred to as "you") agrees to execute any and all orders dispatched by the Warchief or his officers. These orders are to be followed to the letter with the following caveats: No interruption of profit to and for the Trade Prince Gallywix, herein after referred to as "me".

Any orders issued from me or my officers are to take priority over any other Horde command. Failure to comply will result in lawsuit and non-payment. By reading this you agree that your life is collateral for this contractual arrangement and all properties there within.

Additional exceptions include Horde orders that may result in the collapse of Horde financial infrastructure. Do not let the Horde bankrupt itself in this war! I have salvage rights on all Alliance war machines and I intend to collect. Any actions that lead to the bankrupting of Garrosh and his forces (even if he gives the order himself, which he probably will) shall result in immediate transfer of the Warchief's debt to you and anyone you've ever met that might help cover that debt.

The ink of this parchment acts as a legal binding agent and you are now subject to all laws and... Well let's face it. You back out of this I'll have my bruisers on you faster than a Blood Elf on a corrupted power source."

according to garrosh, this contract is "too lenient" and he's suspicious because of that.

"Gallywix was too lenient in his contract. Watch his goblins like a worg. Use them but know that they are probably receiving orders from the Trade Prince in some fashion. I must know what his end game is. Find this for me. For the horde!"

Deleted
    Hitler 2.0

Well at least he likes tauren.

Deleted
    Heil Garrosh then.

I don't think he is racist towards his faction members, I just think that the only value he sees in them is their military value. Yeah he will use forsaken as cannon fodder before he sends the orcs in to clean out what resistance is left and claim all the glory but its not like he has ever made 'How many forsaken does it take to change a lightbulb?' jokes. Its not like he considers Trolls to be 3/5ths of an Orc or keep Tauren from positions of leadership because as a race they are unintelligent or incapable.

There is quite a difference between what Hitler did and what Garosh does. If it was the same Hitler would of sent the Italian and Polish militaries into england first to soak up bullets so 'Good germans' could take very little casualties and claim all the glory and Garosh would of sent troops away from the battlelines during crucial battles to increase the kill count of trolls in concentration camps.

Garosh just sees his allies as expendable tools of war, Hitler felt that his chosen people were genetically superior to all others and was dedicated to a world view of pure genocide to cleanse the world of the inferior races of the world. To say that Garosh is a Hitler makes light of the very real attrocities that Hitler commited in the real world. Hell they had to make international world wide rules of warfare based on some of the stuff Hitler did. He did stuff that was so horrible that the rest of the world said, "I know we are killing each other every day with guns, missles, tanks and atom bombs but this is appalling even for us."

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 03:10 PM ----------

There are also no 'Orc only' drinking fountains in Orgrimmar and Tauren are not required to carry paperwork proving that they belong to a local Orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be so bad if he had the tact to keep his... disdain... a little more private.

Needs "Garrosh reacts..." videos set to the Jade Forest opening cinematic.

What is his opinion about the Pandareans??

"They are black,white and asian at the same time!!! Aberrartioon!!! FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!"

Pot calling the kettle black is an orc calling a troll a "primitive". "Me smash with rock and taek" is a far more primitive mindset that peacefully living in a hut.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black is an orc calling a troll a "primitive". "Me smash with rock and taek" is a far more primitive mindset that peacefully living in a hut.
    I think he calls trolls primitive because garrosh kind of embraced technology, probably due to how effective the goblin siege weapons proved to be in wintergrasp. he doesn't know how it works, but he knows it works and he likes it, so he uses it everywhere, from base defenses to orgrimmar elevators.

so yeah, garrosh's vision of progress is goblin-made technology + conquest of territories though war, and the darkspear do neither. so seeing it through his pea-brained prism, the darkspear are primitive.

Cannabalism kind of marks you as a primitive society.

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    Hitler 2.0
    I haven't seen any Alliance Concentration camps with terrible experiments going on yet. Wish people would quit jumping here comparing current Garrosh to Hitler is too nice for Hitler.

If anything Garrosh is like one of the Bad Emperors of Rome.
    Last edited by kingriku; 2013-01-24 at 06:03 PM.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Cannabalism kind of marks you as a primitive society.
    Good thing the Darkspear abolished it a while ago right?

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I think he calls trolls primitive because garrosh kind of embraced technology, probably due to how effective the goblin siege weapons proved to be in wintergrasp. he doesn't know how it works, but he knows it works and he likes it, so he uses it everywhere, from base defenses to orgrimmar elevators.

so yeah, garrosh's vision of progress is goblin-made technology + conquest of territories though war, and the darkspear do neither. so seeing it through his pea-brained prism, the darkspear are primitive.
    Don't really care for his reasoning behind calling the Darkspear primitive when garrosh has the mentality of an enraged chimpanzee. Equipping him with weapons of mass destruction doesn't make him any less primitive, but rather makes those supply him completely irresponsible, like giving a machine gun to a child.

Good thing the Darkspear abolished it a while ago right?
    Too bad the Forsaken still do it >=D .
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

To be honest, the Orcs have industrialized orgrimmar under Garrosh while Vol'jin doesn't even approach Zandalar, drakkari or Amani levels of development.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    I guess you can't really call it racism because they aren't races, he's more of a speciesist. or, a rather, an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    To be honest, the Orcs have industrialized orgrimmar under Garrosh while Vol'jin doesn't even approach Zandalar, drakkari or Amani levels of development.
    I'm sure zandalar is faily well developed right now as a naga city, since it sunk into the ocean

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    I guess you can't really call it racism because they aren't races, he's more of a speciesist. or, a rather, an asshole.
    in RPG context, a race is a species of sentient beings. so yea, they are species, but they are also races.