Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    Have they clarified how you get the meta's yet? I see a nice PvP one, so I'm wondering if PvE will be required.
    If the 5.2 questline is any indication you'll need to do both PvP and PvE participation to keep going with these at some point. I'm having to do battlegrounds now to finish the 5.2 quests for battleground wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichorum View Post
    My money's on applying quickly, otherwise there would be pvp repercussions, assuming someone had decided to pass up the Tyrannical meta.
    I'd guess that since this meta is for all melee that the stacks will work on an RPPM system otherwise classes with fast melee attacks such as rogue would be out of control with the procs and damage. It will probably stack about as often as Raining Blood in Dread Wastes if you ask me.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichorum View Post
    Yeah, that got changed a while ago. Hopefully the damage that Capacitance does will either apply quickly or be big enough to make a stand against the 30% spell haste buff for casters. My money's on applying quickly, otherwise there would be pvp repercussions, assuming someone had decided to pass up the Tyrannical meta.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/25956-sanctity-of-battle
    Ah thanks for that clarification wasn't logged in at the time. Just remember the huge shitstorm on these forums during beta. Anyway, I bet it'll apply quickly, yeah. They are probably much more cautious of PvE things becoming too good in PvP, hopefully they have learned from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    lol no. ret and prot don't benefit from it, that's called melee haste. spell haste is not the same as melee haste.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 06:17 PM ----------

Correct, crown of heavens gives you a socket on your weapon, the meta gem goes into that socket. So your head meta stays the same.

Stamina will stay, it's done for pvp reasons.
    1. Spell haste does affect all Paladins. How much and how useful it is is debatable. Ex. Sacred shield works on spell haste.

2. I believe they've figured out that the Crown of Heaven will give you an extra meta slot on your helmet for the new legendary meta gems.

3. There will NOT be any Sha-touched weapons in 5.2. The front page (mmo-champion) clears this up.
    Last edited by Tanyn; 2013-01-26 at 08:23 PM.