Anybody tested blood worms on PTR?

Anybody tested blood worms on PTR?

I haven't done it personally, but I've heard that there were cases where they would heal for millions upon bursting. I don't have the source saved. So either you take my word for it or someone else has to confirm it

This happened like a week ago, unfortunately for wanting to know more than that, my limitation of information has been reached.

They are pretty OP right now and will most likely get a small nerf before going live.

Deleted
    wait, are they buffed in the new patch?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    wait, are they buffed in the new patch?
    Triple health, triple healing afaik. Someone posted a screenshot of 1.3m crit heal on a dk with VB up. They split the healing on more players though, that's the full amount on a single player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Triple health, triple healing afaik. Someone posted a screenshot of 1.3m crit heal on a dk with VB up. They split the healing on more players though, that's the full amount on a single player.
    that sounds pretty awesome :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    On the average bloodworm I was getting about 270-300k without VB up. Thats with whatever the "average" stacks they get is, got some much higher some a bit lower. But def more then live for sure.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    From the other thread,

They're still dumb though..as you have zero control over the burst or spawn. I'd love to have something else to micromanage, either pre spawn them or force a burst at the right time or w/e

There was also a post showing that bloodworms did 93% overhealing on a 10m group log. so for all practical uses bloodworms are the same, the only difference is your overhealing numbers will be a lot bigger

I wonder why they decided to buff bloodworms in this manner. They were useless before, don't get me wrong, but just making them passively heal for a lot more isn't a real improvement for anything but soloing, at which blood was already top-tier. I would rather turn them into short-range smart heals for melee, or even smart HoTs, which would be even better. Or cause their hits to stack blood shield or something. But really, I'd like to get the dev goals for blood worms, because they are totally unclear.

Deleted
    well i kinda like the bufs of it, comes in quite handy if you raid high end where nearly nobody is at full heath anyway

Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    There was also a post showing that bloodworms did 93% overhealing on a 10m group log. so for all practical uses bloodworms are the same, the only difference is your overhealing numbers will be a lot bigger
    Their overall healing done is still a lot higher than now.

But still I'd rather have the old Rune Tap back.

i'd like the old Mark of Blood talent back. or a "Burst" button for my worms. or the old glyph of Rune Tap.