Thread: "mod" forum

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question "mod" forum

is it true that a forum exists just for mods?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

more than likely
    they say that doors open up soon as you find the missing key
    that’s probably why I’m in this bitch shining
    jump up in the sky and put the stars into alignment
    I rep the ATF in case you need to be reminded
    and the bandwagon's full but you can try an' run behind it

I've yet to see a forum that didn't have a mod/admin only section so they could talk forum stuffs without us mere mortals involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, Europe certainly didn't play any sort of role in destroying the stability of Africa. The United States is literally the source of all evil. The United Satans, mirite?

no im not talking forum business. im talking strictly pleasure.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Isn't that what the IRC is for?
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    no im not talking forum business. im talking strictly pleasure.
    they might have a chitchat thread, but i doubt anything more than that

I would like to say they do, but then they would behead me...

Though a "just fun"-thread is there for everyone. See "Chat thread 3.0"

and so there have been on many forums

but i usually find one in the staff forum as well

Do you mean a forum on the Internet where only moderators of other forums gather as regular members?

But then who moderates those forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Do you mean a forum on the Internet where only moderators of other forums gather as regular members?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Boubouille, I'd imagine

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Boubouille, I'd imagine
    Don't worry Nemi, it's watchers all the way down! :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/3
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked, Glyphmaster Gunhaver

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

no

i personally kinda think you're just pulling my leg, but i am open to the possibility that you aren't

but a forum is a specific section of a message board. i.e, PvP Forum, General Off-Topic Forum, World of Warcraft General Discussion Forum, etc. So a message board is usually referred to as a site's "forums".

I'm not saying that there isn't one, but I'm also not denying that there isn't one. If you know what I mean.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    I'm not saying that there isn't one, but I'm also not denying that there isn't one. If you know what I mean.
    So there is one then.

Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    So there is one then.

No, there isn't. All we have is a sinkhole in southwest Nevada and a carton of week-old egg whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    So there is one then.

It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that he couldn't exactly not say that this is or isn't almost partially incorrect. He's possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that he undeniably does or does not know whether or not there probably is (or isn't) such a forum.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that he couldn't exactly not say that this is or isn't almost partially incorrect. He's possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that he undeniably does or does not know whether or not there probably is (or isn't) such a forum.
    You could be a reincarnation of Sir Humpfrey Appleby (go watch Yes Minister if you don't know who that is) with a way with words like that

BTW, that is a compliment

Let us look to quantum physics. Quantum physics tells us that, until a particle is observed, it exists in both possible states, as with the famous thought experiment of Schrodinger's Cat, where the cat is both alive and dead, until you open the box and see for yourself. Mod forums, like any other particle, behave in the same way, such that they both exists and do not exist, simultaneously, until you are able to enter the mod forums, by achieving moderator status, and check for yourself. In which case the mod forum wave pattern will collapse into one of those two eventualities.

Until you can observe the results, they both exist and do not exist, floating as a pattern of probabilities that refuse to resolve either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Let us look to quantum physics. Quantum physics tells us that, until a particle is observed, it exists in both possible states, as with the famous thought experiment of Schrodinger's Cat, where the cat is both alive and dead, until you open the box and see for yourself. Mod forums, like any other particle, behave in the same way, such that they both exists and do not exist, simultaneously, until you are able to enter the mod forums, by achieving moderator status, and check for yourself. In which case the mod forum wave pattern will collapse into one of those two eventualities.

Until you can observe the results, they both exist and do not exist, floating as a pattern of probabilities that refuse to resolve either way.
    I just woke up and these two posts made my head spin so much it made my day.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

I'll lay it all to rest.

Yes. It's as totally off-topic as this thread, though, frequently filled with Pokemon