Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    oh please, that image again. From when this all started. the image is bull. its mickey mouse mate.

But it's the perfect image to set off Constellation!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    good Job, I really like the Pre-Corrupted Neltharion model
    I think it's pretty good as well. Although I don't understand why he's purple, he should be black.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see some wireframes and texturemaps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Nice work, disregard the clueless fanwank about Elune being a Naaru, they haven't confirmed or verified this "musing" at all.
    But they've hinted in this direction. Dont lable it as "fanwank", if you think you're such experienced with the WoW lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Yes, she is.
    You know that images was shopped by Anne Stickney for a WoW Insider article, right? It doesn't prove anything, except that people can be easily fooled.

Love Neltharion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I like the pre-corrupted Deathwing. Wish Blizzard did some thing for this in War of the Ancients dungeon but I guess it is just a five man haha.

Deleted
    Awesomeness. As others have said, the Neltharion model is very amazing! He looks much younger, while still retaining characteristics.
    I also really like the model of the statue of Elune, she is gorgeous.

The statue of Elune is definitely my favorite. I love the halo design.

Deleted
    A quote from:
    Bashiok
    Community Manager

Q: Is Elune a naaru?
    A: During a recent visit to Darnassus by Velen, he explained that the kaldorei's description of Elune, as well as the demonstrated powers of the goddess, matched his experiences with powerful naaru. He began to offer advice regarding how to commune with powerful naaru, but Tyrande thanked him for his opinion, then cordially requested that he refrain from making such outlandish claims when in Darnassus or in the presence of Elune's priesthood.
    So if Elune is a Naaru or not, the Night Elves do not believe she is. Nothing has been confirmed. Also the Statue of Elune I made is placed in the Suramar Temple (in our Well of Eternity Machinima). The events around this story take place thousand years ago. But that does not even matter because the current Night Elves in WoW still believe Elune is a Night Elf.

Thanks all for the great comments. I didnt expect so much nice comments

Here are some more stuff:

Your works are beautiful! Keep up the good work!

Deleted
    Very good models, well done. Hope the movie is doing good

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really impressed by the model you made for Ner'zhul. This is kinda like how i imagened him when i read his stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I'm really impressed by the model you made for Ner'zhul. This is kinda like how i imagened him when i read his stories.
    I agree. It's like Ner'zhul was pulled right out of my mind. (Don't mind that Scourge army I just mustered up)

My life for Ner'zhul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaanel View Post
    Thanks all for the great comments. I didnt expect so much nice comments

Here are some more stuff:

The videos speak for themselves, although I personally choose the Sylvanas and Ner'zhul ones. By the way, Ner'zhul model is amazing, I put the hair stand on end!

As for the video of Sylvanas, is awesome how you've got to differentiate so clearly a high elf from a blood elf, including different animations and everything (even the music): my most sincere congratulations, you're a genius.

Keep it up and try not to pay much attention to the "haters", there will always be some....

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Too late, Blizzard confirmed the numbers of the High Elves are extremelly low.
    Too late, the excuse that there are very few high elves has already been invalidated when Blizzard have showed renewed interest in giving prominence to the High Elves, as is currently happening ingame. Anyway, it is well known that the numbers are not significant at all for Blizzard.

And the other excuse that those who hate the High Elves viscerally have, is based upon that a playable race could not be in the two factions at once, which also was negated with the appearance of the Pandaren. And by the way, as Vaanel well demonstrated, with a little imagination and dedication you can get that the models of high elves and blood elves are totally different.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So.... no wireframe and textures to show?

Please please please please remake a tauren, id love to see what it would look like with the same amount of attention to details in your models. Tauren have never had a model update but rather new sub races were added, love to see a baine or Caine model. As ive said before, your work is amazing both here, youtube and deviant art and Blizz should consider hiring someone like you or even for there team to work on models up to this standard.

King Anestarian too please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Too late, the excuse that there are very few high elves has already been invalidated when Blizzard have showed renewed interest in giving prominence to the High Elves, as is currently happening ingame. Anyway, it is well known that the numbers are not significant at all for Blizzard.

And the other excuse that those who hate the High Elves viscerally have, is based upon that a playable race could not be in the two factions at once, which also was negated with the appearance of the Pandaren. And by the way, as Vaanel well demonstrated, with a little imagination and dedication you can get that the models of high elves and blood elves are totally different.
    The reason High Elves had so much protagonism is essencially because of Dalaran and the Kirin Tor. Period.
    It's not an "excuse", it's canon lore, the number of High Elves is very small and this has been stated over and over again in the lore. Even Blood Elves aren't many in number lorewise, accounting for 9% of the pre-3rd War ones. HEs would account for less than 1%.

Also, you shouldn't draw dumb conclusions on people like that, I'd love to play High Elves, possibly much more than you do. There is no "visceral hate", or some other non-sense.. can't you even notice the sig? You seem to be the one hating, take a xanax or something.
    /sigh
    Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2013-01-26 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotaro View Post
    King Anestarian too please
    This! I also support this suggestion

It's not an "excuse", it's canon lore, the number of High Elves is very small and this has been stated over and over again in the lore. Even Blood Elves aren't many in number lorewise, accounting for 9% of the pre-3rd War ones. HEs would account for less than 1%.
    As I mentioned, the numbers do not matter at all to Blizzard. If they want, they can revive the High Elves as a characteristic race by improvising new lore... if they want of course.

In fact, all the elves matter, as they are all different in their own way, so in any RPG that worth its salt there is at least three elven races or three types of elves:

- The forest elves who love nature and live isolated in their woods.
    - The mystical and honorable elves, allies of humans and who live in large cities.
    - The elves that believe themselves superior to other races and have no scruples to achieve their ends.

Also, you shouldn't draw dumb conclusions on people like that, I'd love to play High Elves, possibly much more than you do. There is no "visceral hate", or some other non-sense.. can't you even notice the sig? You seem to be the one hating, take a xanax or something.
    /sigh
    Sorry if I've upset you or if I've been very unpleasant, I did not want to offend, but my hatred for the blood elves clouds my reason.

Anyway when I refer to the "visceral haters of the High Elves" I did not mean yourself specifically, if not to others... they know who they are.