Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    1. logging into WoW on my NE and seeing the zone.

2. Remembering how large i thought the game was and then left teldrassil for the first time and realised there was a world map and was like GOD DAMN. threw the prior magnitude i had in my head way out of the ball park.

3. too many here to count that are comparable, like kara runs, lich king kill,

1. vasjh kill and wipes (the wipes are just as memorable)
    2. server first yogg zero
    3. lk 25 hc was decent aswell

Deleted
    Already made a list of three, but the moment I unsubbed is also going to be a special moment.

Deleted
    there is way more then 3 that i will never forget, most are from vanilla and tbc.

1. Getting my very first epic drop @ lvl 55 in Un'goro, from a Tar lord. was hurricane
    2. Defeating Hakkar for the first time, or just entering Zul'Gurub at all really.
    3. Have both mounts drop from Coren Direbrew on the same kill(one kill), this was back before LFG and all that stuff.

Deleted
    1. Huge world PvP battles in Hillsbrad Foothills, Southshore vs Tarren Mill in WoW classic.
    2. Blackrock Mountains ganking in WoW classic (Was a rogue back then).
    3. The very first day battlegrounds opened up and the whole realm was camping in Alterac Mountains in front of the Alterac Valley instance entrance to get in, also in WoW classic obviously.
    Last edited by mmoc810f4186eb; 2013-02-01 at 05:56 PM.

1) Killing Kael'thas in TK, at 70. Nothing will come close to that.

2) Killing Vashj in SSC, at 70. Incredibly intense fight, 2nd only to Kael.

3) As strange as it may be, a quest in Netherstorm. Zaxxis Insignias. Me and an RL friend for some reason had a few characters we dinged 70 on with that exact quest, and it has now become tradition that we ding 70 with that quest. Gather 10 Zaxxis Insignias. I'll usually gather the insignias at 68, go level in Northrend and then head to Netherstorm just before 70, turn the quest in and ding 70. Not really 1 moment, but it's just one of those things that makes my WoW experience more memorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. When I gave 40 millions gold to a random player before quitting.
    2. When I was farming old PVP ranks with my priest, everyday I was playing with a warrior in my guild, total ownage!
    3. 1st time I played, I was hating alliance so bad, those human female was too fat and ugly for me... And now, all my toons are female humans.

1) First time logging into the game, back in 05. Had no idea what was going on but I knew I was going to like it.
    2) First time getting a mount, it felt like freedom.
    3) Killing the Lich King for the first time, only because I was so invested in that storyline.

1.First week of playing pre BC i joined a group for Deadmines I didnt know i was the tank, how to tank, or how to play so everyone yelled at me so i deleted the toon.
    2.Being apart of the realm first to kill Magtheridon.
    3.The first time being apart of a Raid on Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    My server has the wowinsider.com guild on it, and every so often they hold events. Back in Wrath during one Midsummer, when the pre-Cata events were going on, they decided to get people together to go do the Fires of the Alliance achievement. During that time, the 24-hour realm maintenances were going on in a lot of realms, so we ended up having hundreds of level 1-10 and level 55 DKs running across Ashenvale, Darkshore, and through the Exodar to get the fires. Some 80s tried to kill as many alts as they could, and they ended up getting chain death-griped and disease debuff spammed. So fun.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

1. Making my toon for the first time, Enh Sham.
    2. Day long AV games
    3. Waiting 3 hours to log in on high pop servers, with a 1500 person wait... -.-

Deleted
    1. Maxing my First Character
    2. Going through ICC for the first time.
    3. Trying out the monk class after a years absence.

Deleted
    1)Start playing WoW
    2)Enjoyed the Lore
    3)Panda's introduced, Quit WoW

1. Killing Ragnaros heroic 25 after 300wipes.
    2. Killing Lich King heroic 25.
    3. Killing M'uru.

(ya i pretty much only play for pve).

1)Kaelthas fight
    2)Vashj fight
    3)My first BT raid

1. Going on top of the Goldshire Inn Roof pre flying mounts and killing NPC's, Lowbies, and anyone else dumb enough to flag.

2. Finally getting the Undying achievement. After losing one of the best tanks our guild ever had to a 12% KT death. He quit the guild and never was heard form again.

3. Stepping into Karazan for the first time, it was the first raid I had ever done during current content. I remember how epic it felt to be raiding.

Deleted
    1. Killing Kel'Thuzad in vanilla
    2. Making my first character
    3. Enterning MC for the first time (back when paladins had to manually buff 40 people with 5 minute blessings... goddamit xD)

1) During wrath dueling with a 67 twink Prot warrior, beat a level 80 shammy (who popped both elementals and heroism)

2) Leading my casual ass guild raid and downing LK a few months before cata (also carried 2 people outside the guild who could not fathom the concept of staying in the center for valks)

3) IDK, getting 1800 pvp rating I guess.

Honorable Mention: Getting a brand new, hardcore, amazing DELL Inspiron Laptop only to find out I can still only play WoW at low graphics with 12 fps. Never once in the 5 years of WoW did I play with good graphics or halfway decent fps. Finally got hardcore enough to make a new gaming computer though, might install WoW just to see what I missed all those years.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Deleted
    1) creating my first toon ever, a night elf druid
    2) seeing the dark portal and outland in general for the first time
    3) fighting the Lich King

1.) The first person I encountered in game, don't remember their name but they helped me a lot.
    2.) Killing Illidan, what an epic journey from t4-t6.
    3.) Zombie Invasion Event, sorry if you missed this one.