Raiding in a US top 40 guild for the first time after just playing casually. Killing Sinestra and not fucking up was epic.
Oh and also leveling my night elf hunter in Vanilla for the first time.
1. Thinking I had to go from Tier 1 to current tier to be able to use the item...
2. The fact that everyone I knew laughed their ass off when I said I didnt want to pvp but pve(FYI, I now completely dominate them in both PvE and PvP) o/
3. Trying to ress a questmob for about half an hour because I wanted to be nice to the "player"(firist week of playing)
My top 3:
Chasing someone in Thousand Needles and jumping off on my Retadin w/o bubble finally realizing halfway to my death.
Joining my first guild back in Vanilla (Angels of Wrath - Ursin US)
& Finally getting a TF binding & Eye of Sulfuras both in the same run for my 60 Twink Rogue & Retadin. Rogue went onto get his TF a couple months later after getting Garr's binding.
Last edited by Oldskoolz; 2013-01-24 at 07:59 PM.
1: Acquiring my first mount @40, a delicious Striped Nightsaber which I had spent weeks farming for, by making 46 Nightscape Headbands and selling them on the AH.
2: First time on Onyxia 40m. Managed to fall in to the whelp packs two times in a row, causing a wipe and getting my best friend kicked out of the guild in the process. Good times!
3: The mindless Scarlet Monastery farming back in Vanilla. Remember spending 2-3 days in a row just doing SMs with a few RL friends, since we had ran out of quests to do elsewhere in the world.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
"You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
Highest ilvl on my server
ashes on 3rd kill
1. being overwhelmed in happiness from the expansive quest list from x-roads in vanilla
2. koralon popping up in Ulduar
3. getting Edge of Agony the first day Twin Valky'r were release in ToC
1 - Applying for a new guild in Vanilla and killing 4 horsemen with them after 2 weeks of straight wiping. That was actually satisfying I felt like I was the key to winning that fight. :P
2 - Getting my first epic mount on my 60 Shaman.
3 - Killing Razoregore... he was known as the guild killer and my guild stuck through it the whole time, we lost members here and there. But damn, that was a glorious day when he went down.
1. When Silithus was an active area in vanilla wow...i thought that place was so dangerous to be in because the mobs can kill you easily along with the other faction
2. Hunter Elite quest....took me about 6 months to kill those 4 elite demons. also contending with other hunters trying to finish the quest and the battles that ensued to get priority of killing the demons...no other player buffs, just self buffs and no pet, hardest thing i ever did in my life. the reward was great with that epic bow Rhok still use it for transmog
3. Killing The Lich King...followed WC3 and i wanted this evil guy to go down so bad!
1. The day I signed up for WoW.
2. The Day I saw a Draenei Male.
3. Later that same day when I quit to shield myself from the horror.
Lol but in all seriousness. My favorite momentswould be (in no special order)
1. Lich King Kill (we almost wiped save for our prot pally tank who solo'ed him from 12% to 10%. Felt pretty epic that a pally was the last one left against him.
2. First time seeing the sunwell.
3. First 2200. Made myself like 4 grilled cheese sandwiches (standard celebratory food for video games) and called it a night.
1. First time hitting max level... It was 70 I played all through vanilla but never got past 30ish, I got invited to raid kara as a healer and we cleared it. I got 5 pieces of upgrades, It was the first coordinated group I was ever in wow
2. R1 3 dragons up achievement in WOTLK, I got a ring upgrade that lasted through most ulduar. We spent almost 4 weeks trying to kill him and when he finally went down I was outta mana and the whole vent was screaming, Such adrenaline.
3. First time getting 2200 it was season 8, we also got the Hot Hot HOT achievement for winning 10 straight games. We split kills on the other team and it was a 2v2 me (Hpally) and a lock vs a rogue and a mage, SUCH a intense fight we almost die 3 or 4 times before getting the final kill.
sry but i need 4... 10 m LK heroic kill it wasn't the realm first or anything special, but it was exciting, such a hard fight felt rewarding.
1. Killing Kil'jaeden in sunwell the week before the nerfs went out
2. solo healing Naxx 10 man Undying run back in current content (Before ulduar came out)
3. Doing my first raid ever (Kara) Killing my first boss ever (Attumen the Horsemen) and getting the mount, had to be the most epic night ive had in wow.
1. First ever raid was Grull's lair. This was my first 25 man after having joined a new guild to do kara. I played a lock at the time. I'm kind of nervous trying to make sure was ready to banish and I hear the worst sound, my imp do taht stupid laugh and shoot a fireball which wiped us, thankfully the guild was cool and I raided with them until the end of WOLTK, we also got to muru in BC before nerfs!
2. kael'thas kill, it is my favorite fight also lots of nerd screams.
3. Not really one things but just how bad I was at the start of vanilla. I had never played an MMO and was a cluless pally!
1. When I hit 80 on the Temple of Storms in Storm Peaks.
2. The week it took me getting my very first character to level 10 in BC. Must have died trying to run away from Scarlet Crusade NPCs in Tirisfal Glades about 100 times.
3. Flying around Outland for ages when learning the flight skill for the first time.
just 3? ;(
- raiding xroads in beta
- getting my TF <3
- first patchwerk kill (naxx 1.0)
1) Killing heroic Lich King heroic the first time
2) Killing Illidan for the first time
3) First time walking through the Dark Portal
Those three are probably the three biggest ones I remember, although many major boss kills are also fond memories (Sinestra, Ragnaros heroic (FL), Ragnaros (MC), Kael'thas, Yogg+0 and more)
Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest
1) The day I hit High Warlord.
2) Killing Nefarion.
3) Quitting WoW before Sunwell released only to eventually return after Deathwing's raid became available.
Going through the Dark Portal the first time. (Was a noob back then, but knew the significance of the thing, having played WCIII)
Dinging 70 near the end of BC, buying a Merciless Gladiator's sword and legs and going in to Karazhan, the first raid I ever did the same night. (Was still a total noob and played like without addons and did probably under 500dps).
My first raid (Naxx 80, 25man) in a proper raiding guild. I was tank there and still pretty bad at the game. But it was fun as hell.