Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

3 moments in WoW you will never forget.

Just would be nice to see what people's top 3 most memorable moments in wow are.

Me personally.

In vanilla -
    1) leveling my first toon in westfall, dying loads to defias pillagers.... I see this land below me on map and think "oh cool that must be where I go to next" ( remember there was no call to arms quests then so if you didnt know zone levels...)
    So after having to kill a ton of defias on the hills behind deadmines, since there was no natural path.
    I finally managed to climb over the cliff and in to this new found land.
    5seconds later ?? Mob kills me. Corpse ran and ressurected. And again instant death from a ?? Mob.
    This happened so many times I was red gear by time I realised the nearest place to escape too was just around the corner at rebel base camp.... I never did forgive them tigers or panthers.

2) attending two close friends in game wedding in stormwind cathedral, only to go to their actual wedding the following week.

3) most recent one, logged in to wow more than a bit drunk, and guild was doing a boost people in old raids night, this one being ICC.
    So met up in SW and offered to portal everyone save them getting there, opened portal then all I saw was a huge gaping drop with lots of WTF in raid chat.
    Needless to say most died when they landed, including me, then someone pointed out I used ancient portal dalaran,not normal one.... I was not popular that night

Deleted
    1) First time walking into UC.
    2) Killing Vashj.
    3) Killing Kael.

1) Running up to hogger and hitting him in the face with an axe, before he kindly demonstrated to me what it meant when a mob was an elite.

2) Finally killing the LK with my guild. That end cinematic gave me goosebumps.

3) Me and my best mate IRL spending hours while we were procrastinating at work at Tarren Mill just murdering EVERYONE again and again. Sure we didn't make anyone else very happy :/
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    1) Running up to hogger and hitting him in the face with an axe, before he kindly demonstrated to me what it meant when a mob was an elite.

2) Finally killing the LK with my guild. That end cinematic gave me goosebumps.

3) Me and my best mate IRL spending hours while we were procrastinating at work at Tarren Mill just murdering EVERYONE again and again.
    First time I saw hogger thought I could handle it,died so fast...
    And yeah LK kill same, watched the ending in dalaran, but seeing it post actual killing him gave me goosebumps

15+ Year Old Account
    First time seeing Ragnaros.

Opening of AQ

Getting accepted into my server's top guild (which I quite three weeks later)

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Scourge Invasion, aka the majority of NPC, and PC getting killed or zombiefid. it was awesome.

1: Vanilla war (world PvP) in STV <3

2: Own people in melee as a hunter (with zin'rokh clearly hunter weap! = Hakkar, ZG) in Vanilla pvp, and the rank system

3: Getting R1 on LK heroic after a close fight, and he was simply the best raidboss in wow (outside the game its Illidan obv!)
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

1. raiding karazhan
    2. seeing onyxia for the first time
    3. raiding with and stealing george corpsegrinder fisher's guild bank (the dude from cannibal corpse)

1. AQ Gate Event - helping out guild leader at the time get the mount was pretty awesome and the world PVP that came with it

2. Doing the Hunter epic bow quest back in Vanilla

3. Having my roomates log onto my account, put all my gear in my bank and kill me in the water off the shore of darnassus haha

1. Just after beta and in early stages of vanilla, zoning into MC when it was bugged. Thus creating your own 40 man solo raid then being stuck for weeks an unable to raid.

2. Seing Rag rise from the flames for the first time, I was like WTF that's awsome.

3. I feel bad about this one.... While bored in Darnasus, I started killing random rabbits to pass time. A lvl 5 ran up to me and asked me what I was doing. I couldn't help myself so I told the lvl 5 I was searching for the magic gold piece. I went on to explain that rabbits randomly dropped 10k gold, but it could be on the first kill or the 100th. 2 days later I saw the same guy still lvl 5 killing rabbits.....

Deleted
    1) TBC Opening event with Kruul and his big demon hounds.
    2) Downing Vashj.
    3) PvPing as an SL/SL lock, times were fun back then :3

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Killing one of the Nightmare Dragons in the Twilight Grove at level 60 before Molten Core Released
    2. Killing the Lich King
    3. Defeating Illidan (I still believe he is alive)
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    3. I feel bad about this one.... While bored in Darnasus, I started killing random rabbits to pass time. A lvl 5 ran up to me and asked me what I was doing. I couldn't help myself so I told the lvl 5 I was searching for the magic gold piece. I went on to explain that rabbits randomly dropped 10k gold, but it could be on the first kill or the 100th. 2 days later I saw the same guy still lvl 5 killing rabbits.....
    HAHAHAHA...Brilliant

Deleted
    1. Server first Deathwing kill. It was a small server but still it was an epic moment to go to Orgrimmar with the title and see people spamming trade chat "did anyone get the mount?" and camping around the Jaw which had spawned.

2. Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10) with our small core group when ICC was the primary raid.

3. Umm... The moment when I went through the Dark Portal for the first time ever.

1. Hitting level 80.

This was during a time I STILL didn't understand how to play the game. I had been levelling for MONTHS. I joined WoW at the end of BC, with the prospect of just getting to level 55 and maining a Death Knight. My original toon was a mage and it took me 6..God..damn..Months to get to 55. You can imagine why I was so overjoyed when I hit level 80.

2. Killing the Lich King.

After wiping my raid at 11% on the Lich King this just speaks for itself. He's also one of, if not THE best, villain I've ever witnessed in any form of entertainment.

3. Obtaining Bryntoll, the Bone Arbiter.

Again, this was during the time I didn't completely understand the game, but I was beginning to (I was also Blood Spec to boot). Anyways, I had never been a very geared before then. Overtime I had gotten small pieces from ToC and the new dungeons added in 3.3, but that was all.

I rolled a 95 (Yeah, I remember) on the Axe our FIRST TIME downing Marrowgar on 25 man (we were primarily a 10 man guild, and this was the first week of ICC), and got it over my GM. He congratulated me and told me I had better be pulling above 5k.

It was fantastic. Such an awesome weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Several come to mind, but for three here I'd say:
    1. Seeing Ragnaros rise from the lava in MC. First raid environment. So awesome.
    2. Finally dropping Lucifron in MC. Must have taken the guild almost a month to finally get it. Every week, every raid, nothing but Lucifron attempts.
    3. Looting Swift Zulian Tiger. Running old ZG solo at 70 every week for more than a year and a half. Took a long time, but I'd do it again.

Just the other week on Garalon. After five minutes of explanation why nobody is to move until the initial person gets puked on. Throw my frisbee and wheeeeee the holy paladin shoots in front of the boss on rocket boots getting puked on..............

During Cata asking for a missdirect pull. After no boss movement asking the hunter to missdirect. Still no boss movement. Response from the the hunter. "I did".

During Wrath. Druid healer Battle rezzing a pet.

This is four, but the funniest was just recently. Had a guy come back from a long absence from the game and the guild. He was the type to dissapear with no notice and was never dependable. Someone linked a piece that had just dropped of of Sha. When he oohed and aahed over it asking where it came from, without a blink I told him that it came from a special quest that you could only get from the goats on mt neverest. But you had to follow them and wait for the red ones then pick up their droppings once they were red. He was a week on that before the gag was up.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

1. Killing Lich King on my Pally tank.. (Was an alt and my guild cleared up to him, I went in and we one shot him.. was epic)

2. Every friday we would raid and get drunk and shit with the guild.. Was fun.

3. When this guy who was in my guild said he would fuck his sister if she looked like daisy duke.. ( Hes a toolbag drunk fagtard now)

My first night elf toon and the scenery/music to accompany when I first started playing
    The AQ event in vanilla
    The scourge event prior to WoTLK
    The first time we went into Ulduar (after making it past the first 4 bosses).

That's 4.....I can't count I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Vanilla world PvP, especially around Tarren Mill, STV, and Southshore. But specifically Southshore/Tarren Mill.

2. Gruul's Lair. My first progression raid - and what started my addicition. I'd done ZG before, but all of my guildmates already outgeared it so I didn't even know what was going on.

3. Killing Kil'Jaeden during BC. Not in a positive light; 4.0 had just released. My guild was so angry. We had been stuck on Mu'ru for so long...