Thread: LAst RAID ever

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

LAst RAID ever

Lets say that Blizzard announces that an upcomming expansion is going to be the last one, and they let us to give them ideas of how we want to end Wow

How would you like to be the last RAID of wow? which bosses, whic theme?

(I know that probably this will never happen and wow will live almost forever, but let just expeculate about the "end raid" of the history of warcraft)

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW most definitely will not live almost forever. I think most people would agree that a Sargeras raid would be the final raid, since he's the biggest and baddest of the big bads.

Why capitalize all of raid? "RAID?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post

And half of LAst... maybe some nervous shift button.
    Anyway, i think Sargeras too.

If Blizzard wants to "end wow" they are going to have to destroy Azeroth and all life (and unlife) on it. And Outland too.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    If Blizzard wants to "end wow" they are going to have to destroy Azeroth and all life (and unlife) on it. And Outland too.
    QED the last boss of the last raid is going to be the planet itself.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I'd love a fight in Space.

Kinda like Mass Effect..

Basically, the Old Gods have completely broken free from beneath Azeroth, or Azeroth itself has become an Old God.

All the while as we fight off the corruption of our Planet from the skies above, Sargeras is also present.

Double headed bossfight on a grand scale.

It'll never happen but it'd be rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Pretty sure the horde will crush they alliance and the game will end. The new game Titan will run on alliance fanboy's tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Pretty sure the horde will crush they alliance and the game will end. The new game Titan will run on alliance fanboy's tears.
    Well Blizzard will be going a step in the right direction to officially and entirely pander to the Horde fans they already all but design a game exclusively for. Makes development a lot easier.

I would have to say Sargeras. Just because he's like #1 Villan in wow... or maybe Garrosh will be the last raid!?!?!?!? DUN DUN DUUUUH!

Off Topic: Actually, It does make sense thinking that WoW next expansion might be the last one with the announcement of Titan on this year Blizzcon. Plus it will most likely be the level 100 cap expac, wich is a nice number for an end of line.
    Blizzard will most likely add mechanics to the game such as random quest spots and dynamic events next expac and slowly transform WoW to a point where you could play the level cap endlessly and will probably keep the game up for pretty long with little to none development to refresh it before a final shut down.
    And talking about Titan, I think they lied saying that it is not one of their games MMO. I am pretty sure it is WoW II, World of Diablo or World of Starcraft, It is too risky and a complete blind shot for me on this statement and for them if they actually working on a completly new MMO.

On topic: I think that the story is leading towards peace between Horde and Alliance after this expac, and the partnership will be required to down Sargeras. But, I wish there could be some fight btw Thrall and Varyann to actually claim a winner and end this shit forever.

But.. I am a rogue.

Well Blizzard will be going a step in the right direction to officially and entirely pander to the Horde fans they already all but design a game exclusively for. Makes development a lot easier.
    You guys could just give up.

Or, or, OR better idea.

We find out Wrathion is actually Kami from Dragon Ball Z. His entire plan wasn't just to unite the Alliance and Horde in force, but also LITERALLY unite them.

Like with the fusion dance.

Every Alliance and Horde member do the fusion dance, and become the Alliarde.

Or Horlliance.

Or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

RAID 5 is really good, but I think RAID 6 is the best.

gotta be some kind of azeroth ender like in final fantasy 7 where the comet comes and destroys all life as we know, no matter how good a raider you are you cannot escape it.. BUT ime sure they will keep the servers running forever for sure as the 10% of wow players that are addicted blizz will have to play medical bills if they ended the game lol

The final raidboss will be the Ghostcrawler.

WOW is still a very young mmo everquest one has 19 expansions. i know wow won't live forever but as long as people keep paying and playing wow with $$$ they will make NEW lore up or use OLD hell maybe even mix BOTH lores up mmos are for long term play it suppose to be never ending thats why certain players appeal to it if i knew wow was going to end with just 5 expanions would quit today because i was looking for long term play. Would be rather silly im expecting 10 or 10plus depending how good or bad its doing in that time period i don't know why people don't understand the point of MMOS its suppose to keep you PLAYING thats the point they made wow to get all the $$$ they can while giveing us a fun mmo for that $$$ once they don't get enough $$$ then yes they will probably make some kind of event that ends wow like they did to star wars galaxy before it was shut down for good.
    Last edited by mikencarly; 2013-01-24 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    WoW most definitely will not live almost forever. I think most people would agree that a Sargeras raid would be the final raid, since he's the biggest and baddest of the big bads.

Sargeras or even the entire Pantheon would make an interesting end raid, if they could make the lore to fit it.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Lets say that Blizzard announces that an upcomming expansion is going to be the last one, and they let us to give them ideas of how we want to end Wow

How would you like to be the last RAID of wow? which bosses, whic theme?

(I know that probably this will never happen and wow will live almost forever, but let just expeculate about the "end raid" of the history of warcraft)
    Sargeras summons a portal from elsewhere in the universe which meets up with Azeroth's Orbit. The portal comes so close to Azeroth that it can be seen in the atmosphere during the day. Due to the intense gravity of Sargeras's portal, gravity becomes light and both moons (The Bluechild and Elune) are swallowed up as the portal is very much like a Black hole.
    Azeroth's orbit is also suddenly unbalanced, meaning that the temperature drops to sub zero and the days become darker.

Anyways after the two moons are gone Sargeras sends his burning legion through the portal. They rain down in millions of comets to invade the planet all at once.
    Mostly nobody lives due to the multitude of demons that invaded, but some run through the dark portal back to Outland before the portal was destroyed along with any means of off world travel.
    Once the demons had their fun Sargeras himself emerges part way through the portal. Sargeras is so massive that one touch of the planet and it's destroyed... but that doesn't bother him. In fact he opens his mouth and burns the world into a bright burning cinder. After that he claps both hands together on either side of the planet and disintegrates it into a cloud of ash.

After the credits of the final fight pass there will be a small clip at the end that shows the titans hear the dyeing screams of Azeroth as its destroyed.

Sound like fun!?
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-01-24 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    Off Topic: Actually, It does make sense thinking that WoW next expansion might be the last one
    no it doesnt. only idiots think that. wanna know why? MONEY thats why. blizzard has no guarantee that titan will make money. you know what has been making them the most money? wow. you know what has managed to make money for years? wow. you know what the golden cow of blizzard is? wow.

any and all people that even think that blizzard even considers ending wow is retarded. wow would be profitable at 500k subs, probably less. it aint going away anytime soon atleast not in the next couple decades
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

ZOMBIE DRAGONS!