Question [Arcane] Hc Lei Shi (Get Away Phase)

Hello there everyone. My guild is currently working on Heroic Lei Shi. My question is how should I maximize dps as Arcane during the 'Get Away' spell casts.

My guild doesn't want anyone to finish casts where you can't be moving forward (ABlast/AM, etc) to reduce raid dmg.

Currently I've been spamming scorch, keeping my NT up, and using ArcExplosion to keep my 6 stack. Is this optimal or should I be doing something else?

Thanks!

You can pop Ginvis if you use it on that fight and then do like 1-2 AB's/AM's and else just keep doing what youre doing.

To the OP, that's about all you can do. I notice though I can cast normally using blink/blazing speed rotation to get back into the middle of the room and I usually take no more damage then what the raid is taking.

I don't know if it's optimal, but I keep up my bomb, spam scorch and then arcane explosion before my stacks fall off. If I have a missiles proc, I pop Temporal Shield and let it push me back while I cast it, then blink back up. I suppose if you have two procs, you could pop alter time, let it push you back while you do missiles, blink back up and do missiles again, then fight the current til alter time pops you back up front.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronors View Post
    You can pop Ginvis if you use it on that fight and then do like 1-2 AB's/AM's and else just keep doing what youre doing.
    It should be said, if you are responsible for scary fog stacking, greater invis will remove the stacks.

My guild struggles with he healing if get away lasts too long so i just do as much damage as I can and spam scorch, barrage while keeping NT up. Usually it looks like this, lei shi casts get away, I blink into her then cast an arcane blast with temporal shield up and then spam barrage and scorch. I do stacks aswell so if our warlock can't get them on the boss thern I ill just blink onto the boss and stay close.