Question Guardian Druid RBG FC..

How well do they do? I've heard good things about them as fc's because of their mobility and survivability cds, but never really hear about teams actually using them. Do any of you guys use them and how well do they do?

Thanks.

I just started RBG'ing again and I am currently running as an FC in guardian spec.

I am CR 1509 (full dread, t1 2/2) and have played probably 4 or 5 of those wins in Flag games. I feel like I survive most situations fairly well. The best part IMO is the ability to still carry the flag in Stag form which allows you to pull away from enemies pretty quickly.

You have a decent amount of CD's at your disposal which you can typically rotate for sustained dmg or blow them all at once for that oh S* moment.

I haven't been in a situation where someone looking for an FC has not wanted me to come as Guardian so take that for what its worth.

they're the best fcs if you know how to use them.

literally run around the map if someone comes near you and if your team hasn't killed the efc by 4 stacks just camp bear with a healer / dps on your roof and typhoon anyone that comes near you and you're good to go

Deleted
    I guess if you don't have a high-end dedicated rbg team nor wish to get at very high ratings (2k/2.2k+ ) but instead PUG, then guardian fits you.
    It's abilities to run fast on the map and escape stuff fast become obsolete in heavy organized rbg, because there the FC is focused on after at-least 3 stacks, if the enemy group has been whiped and only after pushing in for the kill....case in which, you'd need a choppa' to get away alive and even that is subject to debate ( xD )

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I guess if you don't have a high-end dedicated rbg team nor wish to get at very high ratings (2k/2.2k+ ) but instead PUG, then guardian fits you.
    You know of high-end dedicated RBG teams that want warriors over guardians?