Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hello my name is Segasik

May I have your attention please?
    May I have your attention please?
    Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
    I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
    We're gonna have a problem here..
    Last edited by Segasik; 2014-09-17 at 12:54 PM.

Jan 24, 2013 Segasik left guild Hypnosis
    Jun 15, 2012 Segasik joined guild Hypnosis
    May 24, 2012 Segasik left guild Hypnosis
    Feb 2, 2012 Segasik joined guild Hypnosis
    Jan 7, 2012 Segasik left guild Hypnosis
    Apr 14, 2011 Segasik changed guild Quality with Hypnosis

Maybe if you'd stop rage-quitting your current guild you'd be accepted into other guilds.

I wasnt rage quiting xD my GM was making "fun" with me :P

Deleted
    By removing you for almost a month, twice? I'd say something else is going on here. Also, you're mostly heroic geared? I doubt you pugged that so what's the problem there exactly =P

That seems unlikely seeing as the intervals between joining/leaving are one month on average. GMs joke-kicking usually reinvite within the hour, if not the minute. It looks bad however you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Segasik View Post
    After 8 years of playing WoW i'm just.. done.. I dont enjoy it anymore..
    Then stop playing.

Umm, Enhancement shamans are actually one of the top dps atm. Most top guilds are scrounging to find a good one since most don't currently have one.

Also, don't talk yourself up as being the best when you mostly have white and green percentiles.
    Last edited by JKim; 2013-01-24 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post
    Umm, Enhancement shamans are actually one of the top dps atm. Most top guilds are scrounging to find a good one since most don't currently have one.

Also, don't talk yourself up as being the best when you mostly have white and green percentiles.
    I've never said that I'm best.

move server - change name? and btw, every guild wants a solid enhancement joining their ranks ...
    Last edited by rogas; 2013-01-24 at 11:54 PM.

Noticed that talent called "Ancestral Guidance"? Extremely powerfull raid-cd, with very short cooldown. Or our stormlash-totem, best raidwide dmg-cd in game? Or as you said, interrupts and purge?
    And you dare to say that we do not have any utility?

And i would love to know what do you mean with "decent guild"? You're not a HC raider, seems like you've been raiding in guild-rank 200-350, looking at the dates in your armory. pretty sure there is room in top 100 (25man) for a enhashaman that can avoid fire :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the very same boat as the OP. I understand where he's coming from honestly. It's tough, but then again, I'm not progressed enough for anyone to consider me. You've got things going for you, at least.

Deleted
    Enh shamans having no raid utility ?

How have you played 8 years, killed a large % of heroic bosses in the current content and not realize what kind of utility we bring ?
    As stated above, stormlash alone is ridiculously good when chained. AG is powerful and a great help in huge damage phases. HST / CT / Healing Rain 5stack .. all amazingly good raid wide utility spells that can help with an encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentist View Post
    Enh shamans having no raid utility ?

How have you played 8 years, killed a large % of heroic bosses in the current content and not realize what kind of utility we bring ?
    As stated above, stormlash alone is ridiculously good when chained. AG is powerful and a great help in huge damage phases. HST / CT / Healing Rain 5stack .. all amazingly good raid wide utility spells that can help with an encounter.
    Dude, I will rephrase
    Ok we bring some flat + dmg done on for raid cause of stormlash, our we can throw some heals now and then.
    Which of thoe are mandatory for raiding ?

Let's say Will of Emperor 10 man.
    We cannot detonate sparks (better to take rogue for it)
    We cannot tank strengh's (better to take warrior/retri)
    Garalon (better to take Any cleave dmg melle [rogue/warrior] (dont even try to call Flame Shock+ Fire Nova) cleave,

Not to mention that it's ALWAYS better to take warrior instead of Shaman as he can do Rayiling Cry , 2 banners, extremle good cleave (extremly high aoe on demand- bladestorm)

Dude, I will rephrase
    Ok we bring some flat + dmg done on for raid cause of stormlash, our we can throw some heals now and then.

Garalon (better to take Any cleave dmg melle [rogue/warrior] (dont even try to call Flame Shock+ Fire Nova) cleave,

Not to mention that it's ALWAYS better to take warrior instead of Shaman as he can do Rayiling Cry , 2 banners, extremle good cleave (extremly high aoe on demand- bladestorm)
    Naturally, a Warrior is going to be better because of his Raid CD's. You're just going to have to deal with that. HOWEVER.

Enhance can detonate sparks. I have about 450k HP raid buffed, and with Shamanistic Rage + Disc Priest shield, I can soak one easily.

Enhance can tank strengths 100% fine. I typically dance for my 25 man guild on Heroic, however I have tanked the strengths before.

Enhance on Garalon is actually very very potent, I don't know what you're doing, but I top the DPS in my guild as Enhancement. I've had the Rank 1 parses for both 10 man and 25 man Heroic versions of the encounter, and there's no way in hell that you could say that Enhance is bad on Garalon.

Enhancement is in a godlike position at the moment, although they may not bring Rallying Cry and Demoralizing Banner, Enhancement does bring Ancestral Guidance + Healing Storm, and Healing Tide Totem. On my guild's Blade Lord Ta'yak progression kill, I was doing a little less than one of our main spec healers, through the use of Healing Rain, Healing Storm glyph and Ancestral Guidance. In this sense, Enhance acts almost like an additional healer, they bring numerous different utilities, and do amazing DPS also.

An 'average' world 300 - 500 rank guild won't understand the power of Enhancement Shamans, which is their fault, as they are certainly a class worth bringing. Take Grand Empress Shek'zeer for example. 2 Shield Wall defensive CD's, 1 massive healing CD, very strong heals through Healing Storm glyph, ranged focus interrupt through Wind Shear, Call of the Elements + Tremor Totem effectively negates Visions of Demise fears, Capacitator Totem stuns on adds, very competitive AoE and Single Target DPS etc.

In the end, you're going to have to decide between rerolling to the FOTM Warriors / DK / Monk, or you can stay as an Enhancement Shaman. I've considered rerolling numerous times myself, but you just have to keep searching for a guild that understands how good Enhancement is.

P.S

You should be using Primal Elementalist + Elemental Mastery on Wind Lord Mel'jarak. Drop your Primal Fire Ele during the first Recklessness phase with potion / bloodlust etc. and your DPS will be around 400k - 600k, instead of only 320k.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    I've considered rerolling numerous times myself, but you just have to keep searching for a guild that understands how good Enhancement is.

P.S

You should be using Primal Elementalist + Elemental Mastery on Wind Lord Mel'jarak. Drop your Primal Fire Ele during the first Recklessness phase with potion / bloodlust etc. and your DPS will be around 400k - 600k, instead of only 320k.
    I Actually just found an amazing guild myself, but it's all about how you present yourself and making sure the guild you're applying to understands where you're coming from.

The quote is really great advice that I definitely intend to use. And I also loathe the fact that you have Calamity's Grasp for transmog and I don't. Kel'Thuzad refuses to drop it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, I will rephrase

What? Shamanistic Rage + Astral Shift = At least one spark
    I just did WoTE HM and guess who had tanked strenght? I had no problems.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

10+ Year Old Account
    We are a guild that usually finish content in first 500 overall, 9h per week (3d/week), on one of the high pop realms, and we were unable to find any dps that is on par and fits in, for the past 2-3 months ... and every guild that I know is looking for a well gear player that can pull numbers equal to his/her gear. We got to the point that we would've been happy with pretty much every spec, as long as the player is good.

My guess is that you were not looking hard enough, because really the amount of guilds looking for a decent player is way higher than the available players.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Jan 24, 2013 Segasik left guild Hypnosis
    Jun 15, 2012 Segasik joined guild Hypnosis
    May 24, 2012 Segasik left guild Hypnosis
    Feb 2, 2012 Segasik joined guild Hypnosis
    Jan 7, 2012 Segasik left guild Hypnosis
    Apr 14, 2011 Segasik changed guild Quality with Hypnosis

Maybe if you'd stop rage-quitting your current guild you'd be accepted into other guilds.
    Agree with OP. I get kicked from my guild every single day.

Shits and gigz init.

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    Agree with OP. I get kicked from my guild every single day.

Shits and gigz init.
    You get kicked for months at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinivus View Post
    You get kicked for months at a time?
    Yes, and what is wrong with that?