Whats this addon? (Tracks arcane charges)

Here is a screenshot of someones UI. The addon I'm interested in track your arcane charges and how much time before they drop off. Can someone identify this for me please?

http://imgur.com/IyL9hpk
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2013-01-24 at 11:55 PM.

I could be mistaken as I haven't played my mage in rather a long while, but assuming you are talking about the thing the yellow arrow is pointing to isn't that just part of the standard debuff tracker? They've repositioned and reskinned the buff and debuff frames, but to me it doesn't look any different than the last time I played arcane.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

How do I move it then?

Any buff add on would work, really. I personally use bBuffs to move mine, just type /move.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

I just want something simple...I like my UI as it is...I just want the arcane charge icon to be more centralized and with a timer below it so I can track my charges easier. I'll try out bBuffs. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatM1ser View Post
    I just want something simple...I like my UI as it is...I just want the arcane charge icon to be more centralized and with a timer below it so I can track my charges easier. I'll try out bBuffs. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Download weakauras, and just make an aura for the debuff on you, with the timer on it

I use LUI and can confirm that what you're pointing to is just the standard spot for debuffs. Here is a screenshot of my UI in combat:

http://i.imgur.com/ipBmvx0.jpg

A: Standard spot for debuffs
    B: LUI's feature for Arcane Charges. The squares are black/grey semi-transparent and turn to blue as you gain charges.
    C: Mage Nuggets has an Arcane Charge tracker. It'll show you how many stacks you have and it'll also tell you how many times you've casted Arcane Blast at max stacks.