Deleted

Kinda been asked before but maybe not to this extent prog wise 10m norm

Ok so we finally got our raid group sorted after going through about 20 healers in the last few weeks (just folk who were bad or couldnt be bothered etc, lost one very good one real life stuff), so we have made a lot more progress, we got to 4/6 hof after clearing msv, and then had the oppurtunity from a friend to open terrace

So we went to terrace last reset after some screw ups and a lot of dcs we killed elite protectors, this week we repeated the kill easily, then killed tsulong after a couple of 1% wipes, we one shotted Lei Shei, and now are at Sha, we onlt had one pull as raid time was over, but got him to 70% without really using any tacts etc, i was just wondering would it be best for us to just go and kill sha or maybe finish hof before that

Tactics only start at sha at 70% because thats when the first cackle happens if you BL at the start.

All the remaining fights will take a few pulls to figure out. I dont think it matters which order you try them in.

I don't understand ... Just do all three remaining bosses? Ambershaper, Shek'zeer and Sha of Fear are on comparable difficulties on normal. I.e. different mechanics but nothing so difficult that it will take weeks to progress on one boss as compared to another.

If your group is good enough to down 3/4 ToES, I don't see any problems with Sha. So just finish up that in a few more pulls and go to HoF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Fear is mechanically simple, but will be more of a gear check, while Ambershaper is a much more complicated and gimicky fight imo. If you feel you have the dps for sha, do sha. But that said, the requirements are quite high for a normal mode guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Kill the panda before the next cackle and Sha is a new kill.

Quote Originally Posted by StijnDP View Post
    Kill the panda before the next cackle and Sha is a new kill.
    That's the exact problem

Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    That's the exact problem
    How is that a prob? Just make ur ppl pop their cds at every start of a platform, not on boss.

Not sure what your group comp is but on the platforms, make sure all the orbs are being collected and DPS save CD's for that platform to burn down the Panda. During Death Blossom, different classes can stay out and continue DPS such as a Hunter with Deterrance or a Warlock with Dark Bargain / Unending Resolve. Tank also needs to stay out to collect the orbs. Hopefully that extra DPS will help.

The fight is not hard once people get the hang of it. Good luck. At this point, doesn't matter much about which bosses you do, just comes down to personal opinion / your realms progression (if you care about rankings)

Deleted
    Thanks for the advice guys, we decided to stay on sha as we were pretty sure of our dps, after a wipes getting platforms right we managed to kill it with just under a minute left on the enrage, so just the rest of HOF to clear and we can hit up some hc's before next patch

Deleted
    Question: How do you unlock Terrace if your raid hasn't killed Empress yet? I've been wanting to go for Protectors but we only just killed Garalon. Is it as easy as Fireland HC, just having someone who has the kill enter first, then change leadership and leave?
    Does this have to be done every week?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Question: How do you unlock Terrace if your raid hasn't killed Empress yet? I've been wanting to go for Protectors but we only just killed Garalon. Is it as easy as Fireland HC, just having someone who has the kill enter first, then change leadership and leave?
    Does this have to be done every week?
    Yes, it's as easy as that. I even get called every week to help a guild enter Terrace and I get 1000 gold for it.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    How is that a prob? Just make ur ppl pop their cds at every start of a platform, not on boss.
    We had a few wipes on the boss where this was a problem. We also tried to avoid getting stunned by getting shot twice, but this is not necessary on normal mode. Just spread out into 4 directions save all CDs and nuke the shit out of the panda.