New class Idea (hint it isn't a class)

How about we use the next expansion at making the older classes feel fresh again.

JUST A THOUGHT all you people wanting new classes, if we kept that up we would be seeing less and less of the older classes. I would love to see some fresh new love much like the locks got for mages, pally, shaman, and rogues and basically all the older classes.

But you know lets keep throwing more things into the game so even more things become unbalanced and more annoying =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Just because a new class gets added does not mean that they do not need need to fix other classes. Most of the classes do not need a revamp like warlocks did, just some fine tuning and some quality of life changes.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Ever since Death Knight came out I've felt like the old classes need a little bit of cosmetic flavour.

Death Knights got special voices, special skin options, special eyes, unique ground and air mount, their own weapon enchanting technique, and probably some other cool stuff I can't think of.

I'd love to see more basic cosmetic options available. I'm sure with a little bit of imagination you could come up with some cool options for older classes.
    For example give Druids the options to have various horns/antlers (not just Tauren!), some more class unique mounts, just fun stuff to make the classes feel unique.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Just because a new class gets added does not mean that they do not need need to fix other classes. Most of the classes do not need a revamp like warlocks did, just some fine tuning and some quality of life changes.
    Some of the classes need more than that. How monks/ret/prot pallys manage their "resource" is what rogues and druids should finally get something similar, the combo point thing is outdated and makes for a playstyle which makes it harder to pick up and enjoy.

And while some people like to think of "MORE IS BETTER" Having more classes is not always better, RIFT became to hard for me to fully grasp because of the amount of souls there was, add that to WoW and guess how much people who are new get confused and what is what, and the older classes will lose their identy and lore by adding more, DK, and Monks were fine, but some people want to add BARDs, Dragon class(aspects are their powers are gone so this makes 0 sense) Demon hunters, which is a lock/dk anyways.