Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nps^^. If you got garalon hc wind-lord will probably just fall over (assuming that your gear is up to par and you have a priest I'd argue that it's the easiest hc mode in the game). Gl!

Quote Originally Posted by stfouri View Post
    Your dk can easily go dps spec and gear on this fight and just soak the damage with monk tank.
    I see you guys killed it allready, but thats a future tip :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    I dunno if anyone has mentioned it already but u can also use your rogue as a tank for the future and just put one more dps. Makes it a lot easier.
    Just to clarify this is heroic, not normal, I don't know whether you can use the same tactic as the last phase (33%) he actually becomes a boos that needs to be tanked, although I don't know why you need 2 tanks for that part unless he melee hit's the tanks I'm not sure, but it's recommended to use 2 actual tanks for this fight on heroic at least. (From what I understand anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Nps^^. If you got garalon hc wind-lord will probably just fall over (assuming that your gear is up to par and you have a priest I'd argue that it's the easiest hc mode in the game). Gl!
    Yup Heroic Wind Lord died last night, I think on our 23rd pull. A couple of people kept making mistakes but and a couple low % wipes but ended up getting him. Pretty easy fight all in all.

We started attempts on Heroic Lei She last night. On our 3rd pull got him to 60% but we clearly need to clean up how we're dealing with the adds.