Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    They have already refused to revamp Silvermoon and the possibility of Ogres along with Rexxar as a Warchief seems progressively alienating for Blood Elves.
    I highly doubt the other horde races would care about how the Blood Elves feel to be honest. The Forsaken are on that 'outsider' level as well. The Ogres fit better than both of them.

Deleted
    hey dude, you put so much effort in it, well done! Keep up the great work!

Love the South Seas stuff. I had thought, that after Wrath, we would get the South Seas and Maelstorm as an expansion. They added the Maelstorm, they added the Zandalari, they added a southern continent. Now they just need to link it all together!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I highly doubt the other horde races would care about how the Blood Elves feel to be honest. The Forsaken are on that 'outsider' level as well. The Ogres fit better than both of them.
    See what I mean? Outsiders have to fit somewhere-somehow. If players or lore characters do not care, blizz has to care and do something about it. Those races are already feeling outsiders, adding another retard race like the Ogres would make this matter worse and its not like many people will be fine with it on long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by excelli View Post
    hey dude, you put so much effort in it, well done! Keep up the great work!
    Thanks, will do.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    See what I mean? Outsiders have to fit somewhere-somehow. If players or lore characters do not care, blizz has to care and do something about it. Those races are already feeling outsiders, adding another retard race like the Ogres would make this matter worse and its not like many people will be fine with it on long-term.
    You're still ignoring the fact that ogres are part of the Horde. Lore-wise, there's no reason for either the belves or the forsaken to object to their presence. The forsaken would see more big, strong, dumb minions to manipulate, while the belves would probably hardly acknowledge them at all. As for players, I believe that a majority will welcome ogres into the fold of playability.

Being in a starter zone till lv 85 is extreme.
    That's 30 levels. If it's anytthing likethe worgens or pandaren... Then I'd never level one. Especially with that time length.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    Being in a starter zone till lv 85 is extreme.
    That's 30 levels. If it's anytthing likethe worgens or pandaren... Then I'd never level one. Especially with that time length.
    I assume you're talking about the Dragonsworn class. Please check the class thread in my sig for all the details, but in short you'll skip a lot of levels as the class story progresses.

MAPS!

I'm not an artist by any stretch, but I downloaded Gimp and took a stab at map creation for Emerald Dream and the South Seas.

First up, the Dream.

This shows the zones of the Dream relative to modern Azeroth. Most of these lands were lost beneath the ocean in the sundering, though a few familiar islands still stand in the South Seas:

Scale

The Dream is a blueprint for the physical world, and it is a smaller, scaled-down version of Azeroth. This will be apparent on the islands in the South Seas, where points of crossing between the two realms will occur. What looks like a small bluff in the Dream is really a massive cliff, and the deep ocean of Azeroth is a shallow sea in the Dream.

The playable area of the Dream will be notably smaller than Pandaria. This is made up for with the alternate areas that will be opened up over the course of endgame, and the addition of the Seas in a major patch.

Update: added a new dungeon to the OP, the Nightmare Vault, and a new type of endgame content below.

NEW CONTENT TYPE - LABYRINTH

A labyrinth is a sprawling 5-man instance created for pre-made groups to explore and complete at endgame. With a massive location, a three-day reset cycle, and special quests and bosses that change with each reset, it will provide exciting new challenges and changing content for players to explore. Additional bosses and missions will be added with each patch cycle, adding extra challenges for advanced players.

The Temple of Atal-Hakar

The Sunken Temple has long been a weak spot between the physical world and the Dream. Nightmare corrupted dragons once filled the bowels of the temple as jungle trolls tried to raise slain demigods above.

Now the trolls who invaded the Dream have withdrawn here with secrets they’ve stolen from the Naga. They’ve barricade themselves within the temple, as the naga invade from the sea and Nightmare dragons and druids cross over into the depths of the dungeon. Carve your way through these forces and discover the powers the trolls wield.

The Labryinth will include the entirety of the original Sunken Temple, its exterior approach, and even the surrounding lake and shoreline. Alliance players will start in the Marshtide Watch to the north, while Horde players begin as a Stonard expedition on the west coast. Battle waves of naga (and perhaps the other faction) to get into the temple. Fight to the bottom of the temple and defeat the Nightmare’s forces to get the troll priests to lower their barriers. You are powerful and will be a worthy sacrifice to their blood god!

Defeat the trolls to learn that they are bringing Hakkar back in a bid to save their homeland.

In patch 6.2 a band of infinite raiders will arrive, providing (optional) harder opponents that will give improved rewards. In 6.4 you can return to battle the spirit of Hex Lord Malacrass, extinguishing him for good.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    You know what OP? I like it. Truly, I do. I also think you used an eraser and took out 'dream' and wrote in 'legacy'.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Why not just call it "The Emerald Dream" ? It sounds much better. Also, The Emerald Dream isnt just phazed areas as some might belive. Its a different realm.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Why not just call it "The Emerald Dream" ? It sounds much better.
    Because there is more going on than simply going into the Dream, starting with a later move to the South Seas. Beyond that, the Dragonsworn class represents the legacy of the Dragon Flights, helping to fulfill their duty in their diminished state. Likewise the legacy of the Titan's shaping of Azeroth gets explored.

Only thing I wouldn't like is if the Dragonsworn were stuck in their own little world, like the death knights and other newer races, until their questing was completed. I would want to be able to run dungeons and battle grounds at the very least on them long before 85, as well as getting them heirlooms (should they be bothered to make intellect heirlooms).

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Dragonsworn would be class hybrid with Tank spec, Healer, Range spec and melee spec?

7+ Year Old Account
    How i missed it?! Great concept. This and Into The Void are my fave.

We already have the Emerald Dream in Legion expansion, just play a Druid and you'll teleport there for the portals

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    How i missed it?! Great concept. This and Into The Void are my fave.
    Well, the original post is almost 5 years old, that might have something to do with it. Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    We already have the Emerald Dream in Legion expansion, just play a Druid and you'll teleport there for the portals
    And we're getting a sort of south seas expansion in BfA. Not that we knew any of this back during MOP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    Well, the original post is almost 5 years old, that might have something to do with it. Thanks though!

And we're getting a sort of south seas expansion in BfA. Not that we knew any of this back during MOP.
    I found Into the Void through Yak signature. Your was new for me

Deleted
    Honestly, I would still like this as an expansion.