Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Where can I meet a boyfriend?

To start: I'm a guy. I'm gay. I've been through a lot, as we all have. I'm 17 and I live on my own, I have things under wraps in my life. I work full-time and live in a small area. I'm about 40 minutes from the city but the club isn't my scene.

Anyhow, what do you guys suggest? Where would you suggest I go to look for someone?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Church.. I'm sure you'll get along just fine with the priests.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-25 at 03:01 AM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Most useless advice ever given. Try like young dating sites, it really depends what country you are from.

Some how I don't see this ending well...

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Or a prison, bunch of gay people in there.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-25 at 03:16 PM.

If you are not into clubbing use dating sites to make contacts with the gay community in your area. Once you know what places other than clubs people hang out you can pick one that you enjoy and socialize there to try meet a boyfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    craigslist. any time i put an add up to find a girl or a ts to fuck i always get a couple responses from gay dudes who "always wanted to just suck a straight guy off" and theres waaaaaay more m4m posts on cl than any other type of personal

Deleted
    Well if you don't like the club-scene, i would probably advice you to use the internet/dating sites, and since you managed to make a post here i would think you are almost half the way already!

Deleted
    its simple.

Step 1 - Break into a Fancy dress store, obtain an authentic Mongolian warrior outfit
    Step 2 - Break into a zoo, Steal an elephant whilst wearing the Mongolian warrior outfit
    Step 3 - Ride the Elephant into town declaring your the direct descendant of Genghis Khan! and your looking for a mate.

Failing that have you tried online dating ?

As other have said, online dating sites. Or just wait a year or so til you're in college and find someone there

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Some how I don't see this ending well...
    /squid voice its a trap !

OT: have you tried googling stuff online about the gay scene in your area or checked out chat sites

Oh look.... this thread again.

Presumably, you're looking for an actual boyfriend and not just someone to fuck. I recommend a dating site where you can make what you want clear.

Does anyone recommend a site? They seem so.. trashy.

Deleted
    well, dont look at the trolls.. they are trying to hurt you.

well, im not gay, but i do have 2-3 gay freinds that i have met in wow, there are plenty out there

Quote Originally Posted by Greektoast View Post
    Does anyone recommend a site? They seem so.. trashy.
    Don't the regular sites like Match and such have gay friendly versions? Maybe I'm wrong. If so, that's an actual example of straight privilege.

Quite honestly? Try Reddit..

I don't know about the gay subreddits, but there's a subforum for, quite literally, any topic you can imagine from the very common (wanting to see cute cat pics) to the extremely obscure (Hobbyists photoshopping human arms onto birds).

If there's anywhere on the internet that can help you... it's Reddit.

And if you do decide to go... here's a warning. Never go to /r/spacedicks.

Just don't do it. Don't ask why... don't look up reasons why... just don't.
    Last edited by Laize; 2013-01-25 at 03:11 AM.

craigslist lol..... you should prob be 18 though if you dont want people to go to prison. Although gay people might like prison im not sure

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-25 at 02:50 PM.

Here's a tip:
    Don't go looking for a boyfriend. Honestly; that'll make it much harder for you to actually get a boyfriend.

Grow comfortable with yourself, find a hobby or two, find clubs or other types of gatherings where you feel comfortable. It'll happen, all by itself. Just give it some time.