Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question have you ever met a Girl in WoW...

that you really liked and ended up pursuing her or meeting her irl?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quite the opposite here. I had a girl get me started playing wow that I already knew irl.

10+ Year Old Account
    My moms friend found her current husband that way... I'm probably just stereotyping... but if most guys who play this game are fat, then that makes me inclined to believe that most girls who play are fat as well... I like fitness and well... there's not much of my kind in WoW... trust me, I've seen enough chicks in WoW to know you're better off just recognizing them by their voice or ingame name... I don't want to know what behemoth lies on the other side of that mic.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I'm the same as Barnabas, my ex got me into WoW.

No, never. I've meet many woman on my server (not IRL) and even some of my friends I met in High School played.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I ruined the marriage of a girl I met on wow once, her husband was in the guild and I got her to send topless photos to me. Posted them on the guild's message board on a throw-away account. The drama was amazing! They are now divorced. I feel like I saved that man.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but I'm friends with a few girls in wow

Deleted
    only once have I met up with a woman I met whilst playing a game.
    Did not end well, Ended up being a rebound F**K for a few days then she moved on to someone else in the clan.
    Shit happens.

Twice.

First one cheated on me.

Still with the second one but it's miserable.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    My moms friend found her current husband that way... I'm probably just stereotyping... but if most guys who play this game are fat, then that makes me inclined to believe that most girls who play are fat as well... I like fitness and well... there's not much of my kind in WoW... trust me, I've seen enough chicks in WoW to know you're better off just recognizing them by their voice or ingame name... I don't want to know what behemoth lies on the other side of that mic.
    Its safe to say any single female playing wow is probably not desirable. However i have meet alot of regular looking guys that play wow. Whenever i hear about a girl they are either really fat or skinny/weird/awkward no social skills. Can spot em a mile away. They probably have hello kitty backpacks

Also i kind of think its pathetic that guys pursue girls in a video game. Anytime a female would want special treatment from me i was like nooope. Had a girl bitch for 30 minutes because i got a item and she was begging me for it in whispers. Cant stand it. Sad thing is, most guys on wow are so forever alone that they comply with these wishes.
    Last edited by skatblast; 2013-01-25 at 03:03 AM.

Deleted
    i met my GF in krasus landing (dala)

she was an nelf female druid, while i was a tauren DK, she made an /? to me, i was bored and logged over to an lvl 1 ally and kindly asked what he/she was wondering about (was somthing about my mount i believe) we kept talking and talking for a month or 2, i went to sweden to meet her (lived in denmark) now i live with her in sweden and dont regret it

this happend 3 years ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    im currently in south east asia playing on a cali based server ... flying 12,000 miles around the world just to meet someone is a little bit of a push for someone i just "like" lol

but meeting girls in wow yes ... flying out to meet them ... unless they look like kate beckinsale then prob not

Yep. And now shes my girlfriend irl for 2 years so far =)

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Yes, my girlfriend. We'll have been together...about two years once April 22nd is upon us. We're going on another holiday in June to Rome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    I ruined the marriage of a girl I met on wow once, her husband was in the guild and I got her to send topless photos to me. Posted them on the guild's message board on a throw-away account. The drama was amazing! They are now divorced. I feel like I saved that man.
    You're pathetic, that's nothing to be proud of.

I meet plenty of guys in WoW but nobody I want to date. LDR's are just too much of a pain in the ass
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-01-25 at 03:05 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Its safe to say any single female playing wow is probably not desirable. However i have meet alot of regular looking guys that play wow. Whenever i hear about a girl they are either really fat or skinny/weird/awkward no social skills. Can spot em a mile away. They probably have hello kitty backpacks

Also i kind of think its pathetic that guys pursue girls in a video game. Anytime a female would want special treatment from me i was like nooope. Had a girl bitch for 30 minutes because i got a item and she was begging me for it in whispers. Cant stand it.
    Broad and sweeping generalizations, go!

i actually know of 2 guilds with multiple single and young girls in it..young as in 20-30's. heck 1 of them the Gm and 3 officers are girls.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I met my current bf on wow, we've been together almost a year and a half. I also met my current house mates in wow as well. (They're another couple that met through wow as well).

10+ Year Old Account
    Going on third year married to my wife whom I met in WoW. She was my Guild Leader
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    Broad and sweeping generalizations, go!
    Its not a generalization if ive never once seen the opposite. Well, there are some good looking ones. But they just use there boobs to get stream viewers

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 10:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    You're pathetic that's nothing to be proud of.

I meet plenty of guys in WoW but nobody I want to date. LDR's are just too much of a pain in the ass
    Its not pathetic, a married woman shouldnt be sharing topless photos. Serves her right