Poll: MewTwo vs Goku

Thread: MewTwo vs Goku

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post

not to mention Goku is a sayain, which is a race of simple-minded humanoids who can't count higher than their toes or fingers.

It takes, on average, two 30min episodes for a sayain to reach max lvl (lol) and by that time Mewtwo would have melted their minds with psychic attacks.
    Simple-minded humanoids who can't count higher than their toes or fingers, masters of intergalactic travel.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Why do you guys keep saying Goku can blow up planets. You realize that if he ever blew up a planet he'd die in space because of a lack of a oxygen.

Either way, power levels are fucked up in DBZ so yeah Goku wins easily. Although I do love Mewtwo.

Mewtwo probably isn't even the strongest Pokemon, with all that bullshit about the new Legendaries creating the planet and stars or whatever.

Yeah, Vegeta is a retard lol.

And come on, if final form Friezas attack took like 10 minutes to blow up Namek I'm sure weak ass intro Vegeta would barely be able to get the job done in time for it to be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Why do you guys keep saying Goku can blow up planets. You realize that if he ever blew up a planet he'd die in space because of a lack of a oxygen.

Either way, power levels are fucked up in DBZ so yeah Goku wins easily. Although I do love Mewtwo.

Mewtwo probably isn't even the strongest Pokemon, with all that bullshit about the new Legendaries creating the planet and stars or whatever.
    There's actually plenty of proof that Saiyans can survive in space. Probably the biggest example being the migration from the Saiyan homeworld to planet Plant, 1,000 years before Saiyans were given space flight technology by the Arcosians. There's also multiple scenes where a Saiyan is shown to be in space, such as when planet Vegeta is blown up by Frieza, when Vegeta blows up Arlia, and recently, when Goku fights Bills.

The only "evidence" against that is Frieza's opinion, and a statement from King Kai, who could have just been assuming that Frieza was correct. And those are repeatedly contradicted by actual events.

Guko would win, but damn I hate him so much, such a boring character, so i'd hope mewtwo destroy him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    Both are too fast in one way. And will be able to predict any moves. As i said in a post earlier. Electricity can only travel so fast. And this would leave them at a stalemate, until random movements covered by blind rage (Great Ape form Goku) are involved. But, Mewtwo could probably destroy the moon, and Goku couldn't keep the transformation going.

But we are still at a stalemate. Goku is able to attain these powers because of his cool head in a fight. He may be a ditzy character. But when serious can think his way out of any wet paper bag. Which brings up the question if Mewtwo could even kill him. Stopping his heart would seem the only way. But the mind and body training he's went through would more than likely allow him to overcome any mind games. Mewtwo is all mind. Goku is a lot of mind, and a shit ton of body.
    I'm not so sure that it would be that easy to stop Goku's heart, just like that.

Considering on the trip to Namek, Goku was training under up to 100x Earth's gravity, putting IMMENSE pressure on his circulatory system (aka, His heart), And not only that, but since Goku was working hard not just sitting around, at that gravity level, His heart would've been under even more pressure to deliver oxygen to his limbs and organs (That is assuming they need oxygen, since the debate that they can survive in space hasn't been settled yet i believe), And I'm sure this doesn't need to be said, But it was during the Namek saga, So obviously Goku was very far away from his peak of power

10+ Year Old Account
    When My friend's and I have the "Who would win" argument we always use Goku as the judge or referee, hypothetically.

He is god-mode. end of story.

Now, Mewtwo versus almost any other superhero might be a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by lillendal View Post
    When My friend's and I have the "Who would win" argument we always use Goku as the judge or referee, hypothetically.

He is god-mode. end of story.

Now, Mewtwo versus almost any other superhero might be a good fight.
    Superman: Heavily resistant to telepathy. Can lobotomize Mewtwo through his eyeballs with microscopic heat vision. Superior strength and speed.

Martian Manhunter: Same as Superman, except he's way more overpowered, and he's a better telepath than Mewtwo.

Green Lantern: Similar to Superman, minus the heat vision advantage.

Jean Grey: Way better telepath than Mewtwo.

Doctor Fate: Extremely powerful magic user, heavily resistant to telepathy.

Doctor Strange: Same as Doctor Fate, except he's better.

Silver Surfer: Mega overkill for an opponent like Mewtwo.

Wonder Woman: About the same as Superman, minus the heat vision.

Franklin Richards: Most OP comic book superhero. He's immune to telepathy, and can vaporize everyone else on my list with a thought.