Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Is there an ignore function for these forums?
    Left click on a profilename, go to profile, add to ignore list. Would be ironic if you ignored me from now on though

Excellent, thanks Meledelion. I just want to read through the forums without reading some of the regurgitated bullshit from certain posters time after time.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    lol people preferring overflow servers ROFL i mean, even an idiot begs the question 'if they can run an overflow server WHY not actually have it as a true area instead' oh wait, they cant, mediocre coding and all.
    Oh, a true Sith! The anger is strong in you!

OT: I like the idea of having an overflow. Instead of being stuck in a no-play queue, waiting for someone to log off, or having that horrible experience of walking into a main city and mourning your computer's hardware because of the hundred thousand players just sitting there doing nothing but chatting.

Some people just like to focus on the negative.

Deleted
    Instanced (permanent or otherwise) zones vs contiguous world is of course a trade off.

GW2 has better AI, the NPCs are more active, there is more scripts and a more advanced physics engine.

Tracking the projectiles of 10K players in a server would be fun.