Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Heroic Sha of Fear is horrendous. Boring, long, drawn out, unimaginative.

Lei Shi is just poorly designed overall. Sad fight.

Deleted
    Lei Shi.

Sure some Heroic fights are boring, but lei shi is just so bad that Saurfang would love to cleave her out of her fucking hiding spot before she even hides

Lei Shi makes me cry frequently. Learning imperial vizier was traumatic as well

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Heroic Sha of Fear is horrendous. Boring, long, drawn out, unimaginative.

Lei Shi is just poorly designed overall. Sad fight.
    I concur. I dislike these fights a lot.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Lei Shi, oh my god

Spirit Kings is just obnoxious. Nothing remotely fun about the encounter as a whole.

Will of the Emperor, as it's essentially a very long single phase fight, definitely a step down from Elegon or even Four kings. The Sha of Fear fight should also have been split in more phases to justify the length, though I somehow like the fight due to the endless chain lighting spam in the second phase.

Wow, a lot of H Sha haters. I actually enjoyed it.

Fights I didn't like: Will, Ambershaper, Lei Shi

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of how annoying the fight is, Imperial certainly takes the cake there. When it comes to actual shock and awe, Empress was a huge let down just like Madness, but I rather enjoyed Protectors. Very intense fight and constantly thinking outside of the simplicity of heal and damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mersynd View Post
    In terms of how annoying the fight is, Imperial certainly takes the cake there. When it comes to actual shock and awe, Empress was a huge let down just like Madness, but I rather enjoyed Protectors. Very intense fight and constantly thinking outside of the simplicity of heal and damage.
    I think Empress was my favorite fight this teir.

I don't like H Lei Shi, and I can tell that I'm not going to like H Sha just because of the first phase. Last phase seems like it'd be fun though.
    I don't like how fast a tank can die on H Empress but I liked the fight overall.

Hard to say what my favorite fight so far would be though tbh, there's a lot of really really good ones this tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't experienced Protectors, Tsulong, or Sha Heroics yet, but of the other 13 Amber Shaper is EASILY the worst. The reshape abilities are super simple. The timing of your interrupts, strikes, drinking pools, and everything actually takes practice though, which you don't get because it's total RNG on who gets transformed. On 60 learning attempts I think I was transformed a total of 3 times. Granted I didn't screw up, but it just puts a lot of stress on you when you're thrust into an unfamiliar role and the entire fight is on your shoulders basically. Hate that fight with a passion.

Honorable mention to Vizier, aka the Latency boss. Oh, you're not at 35ms/35ms and 60 FPS? Enjoy running into rings that aren't there!

Honorable Honorable mention to Will of the Emperor, one of the single least fun encounters I've ever experienced. Everything about that fight is annoying and not fun.
    Last edited by Marxman; 2013-01-27 at 01:39 AM.

Deleted
    Haven't done Tsulong/Sha so can't talk about those two.

But not including them, Lei Shi EASILY, such a boring boss, and such poor mechanics, full of rng and shitty shit.
    /rage.

most of the fights has been really nice though!

Deleted
    I wonder if people who say Sha HC actually killed it themselves?!

Yes you have to repeat P1 over and over again, but with the Lei shi Buff it only takes something like 4 minutes and if you don't suck you reach P2 on nearly every attempt.
    P2 first loots a little bit boring, but as long as there aren't many adds its all about maximizing DPS on the Boss. When there are 4+ Adds the fight gets really intense.
    I wouldnt say the fight is perfect but its not a bad endbossfight.

Lei Shi HC is annoying and boring, Tsulong sucks because of RNG but the idea behind the fight is quite ok.

Heroic Amber Shaper is in my opinion, the worst boss of the tier. I have always hated vehicle fights in general (I want to control my character, not a damn vehicle), and one where the person targeted is random and must execute or it's a wipe is really brutal. The problem is, people (outside of tanks) don't necessarily get practice on handling the constructs, don't know that their UIs won't bug out, etc, etc. The fight is just completely not fun, and is arguably more difficult than Shek'zeer, Vizier and Tsulong and possibly the 2nd most difficult fight of the tier.

I don't think Heroic Sha is terrible, but it just lacks the epic feel and intense execution requirements of the best of the end of tier fights (Yogg 0, H LK, H Rag). It's more on the Madness of Deathwing/Sinestra level in terms of being only moderately difficult for end of tier bosses. P2 is way too long and repetitive, and they probably should have cut at least 5 minutes off that phase.

Lei Shi. Not fun. Like even a little bit.

Amber Shaper. Not fun. Like even a little bit.

HoF heroics were such a let down compared to MSV imo. Not that MSV heroics were particularly challenging, but they were at least fun.

Sha of Fear normal

Deleted
    12/16 here.

Fights I don't even care about: Garalon, Wind Lord, Blade Lord, Gara'jal
    Fights that are just badly designed: Stone Guard, Lei Shi, Will of the Emperor
    Fights I like: Elegon, Spirit Kings, Feng
    Fights I think are truly heroic and epic: Amber-Shaper, Imperial Vizer
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2013-01-27 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    of the fights i did so far i would say HC ambershaper, due too the fact we atm trying too kill him with lots of stacks on him then burn it too 20-30% before big add spawns. and then normal way of killing add and then boss.

the part thats the worst is the build up time for the stacks which takes a really long, makes the first part very boring and with not much to do except kill slimes.