Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I met a really cute girl a few weeks ago, with tourette's syndrome, I would never have known if she hadn't told me, she had some ticks where she would wipe her face or clap her hands, I really only noticed them after she told me. I would have dated her and not cared about it. So depends on the person.

I often find that these sickness's are way over-blown like aids-scare back inn the 80's.

HONESTLY, its more about personality, not so much if you got some gut damn autistic sickness imo. Does it really alter one that much? I dont think so.

Ofcourse if a person is truely handicapped to a point where it is obvious that he or she aint normal, then it can be hard for other people to enjoy his/her company, but Im pretty sure many people dosen't notice it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Interesting topic.
    I've been battling my whole adulthood with drug-related issues. Anxiety. Depression. Ended up in prison.
    I guess I'm better now.... But I really, truly fucked up my life. It's a life long burden. Wow... what a relief.... huh.
    OP: Yeah, I have/had slightly autistic persons as friends, band-mates etc... I like to hang around with "different" people, since I'm in that same category (ADD).