Thread: Tier parts.

Deleted

Tier parts.

I was wondering something about the tier in 5.2. Do you think it's possible to make it so you can choose your Stats? I was wondering this becouse in the current tier we got most off the tier parts with Mastery in them (mage) This is good for arcane and frost but for fire it's not good. So if you could Choose what stats you want when you turn them in you can choose between mastery,crit and haste. So me, as a fire mage can choose crit and haste, instead off having 3 tier parts with masterty on them. Becouse you almost need to go arcane or frost now becouse off how bad fire is and they don't become better when we need to stack mastery on our tier parts. so the question is, Should you be able to choose your 2 stats on your tier part?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is what reforging is for.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

No, definitely not. Having bad stats is just one of the many ways in which DPS is balanced. Also, reforging.

10+ Year Old Account
    all the signatures in this thread look neat but mine ._.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Guess i'll reroll arcane in 5.2 then, fucking worthless peice off shit fire... Stop commenting on the thread,please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by forsbocken View Post
    Guess i'll reroll arcane in 5.2 then, fucking worthless peice off shit fire... Stop commenting on the thread,please.
    you can reforge your gear bro