Poll: Do you like T15?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Do you like how tier 15 looks?

When looking up stuff for tier 15 I noticed a lot of people upset with the "look" of tier 15, and I was wondering if that was just the result of "people who don't like things are more vocal than those who do like things".
    So I thought I'd make a quick poll and just see what people think here!
    If you want to state why you like/dislike T15, post a comment, but don't just say "I think it's cool/ugly" try and say why you feel that way.

Oh, for those not in the "know": http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...riest_m_hd.jpg
    Also, if anyone knows which color set is RF/Normal/Heroic that would be some nice info to have (hoping the white set isn't raid finder).
    Last edited by PriestAlisha; 2013-01-20 at 10:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most disappointing set since Tier 10. Its just bland. I like the candles, but the colour scheme for the set is completely off and theres no other points of interest as far as the design goes.

I feel.... it needs to have a little more colour?

Just looks dull imo.

I'm not a big fan of tier 15. It doesn't look very interesting . First off, the bell over the head seems very oddly placed. The protruding blades, on the helmet, remind me of bat ears. The color schemes are meh, though I think the third recolor would be nice if it was a little darker. Additionally, who the puts candles on your shoulders?

Yeah whoever did the color scheme makes me sad

Deleted
    Way to little contrast, its going to look a dark blur once equipped.

hmm i don't know because we don't have the god damn warrior tier yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't liking tier design since Firelands. I think Blizzard need to hire new design team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the monk one, much better then tier 14

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonix80 View Post
    I haven't liking tier design since Firelands. I think Blizzard need to hire new design team.
    Yeah, they've lost their creativity. But hey, at least you have a bell over your head, and one can see parts of your face Check out the druid tier 15... especially the head.

Deleted
    There's nothing that stands out but the cord binding our headpiece together, like a little girl her pigtail ribbons.

It's a horrible and bland set. There's nothing vibrant or exciting about it, the textures are dull and the colours are depressing. And smoldering candles on the shoulders? Come on...

Compare it to the outright amazing Druid and DK sets. That Druid set looks like it's going to be a classic we'll be seeing in transmogs a lot later on.

You can have my main his Shaman set though, if you like.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-01-21 at 09:14 AM.

The candles were an interesting concept with the gear, some say it looks "tacky" i say it looks "different" (in a good way).

Deleted
    I don't see why anyone would wear burnt out candles on his shoulders.

The only detail I actually like is the book strapped to the waist.

Deleted
    It's not bad compared to the other classes. (Except for the Druid set and a couple of others, now that's an amazing set) I actually like the candles on the shoulders, they are very...priest-y.

Just saw the book tied to the waist, this detail makes the set look much better!
    Last edited by mmoc2c2bcbefc4; 2013-01-21 at 12:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only like druid one.
    On hunter set shoulders dont realy go with the armor (they should be a same color), rogue set would only look good on worgens, same with shamans set (for trolls).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Looks like quest gear aka greens to me, and on female, the chest area is completely empty, something is missing. missing lots of details, more colors, better colors (..the white green one is just.. cata quest greens) and tbh i dont understand the bells at all, why would we like, strap them on our head, on our shoulders, in our dress?

and why is people commenting on other sets when this is about priest

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's say... thank you blizzard for transmog

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 01:24 PM ----------

Priests used to have the best tier looks... but oh man, the last 2 expansions have been so damn sad :/

Another tier will go by where I'll be clad in Absolution.

Again.

Deleted
    I'm still waiting for a set I wouldn't have to transmog... I like the candles (but they should have bright glow for disc/holy and purple glow for shadow), rest of the set is just meh...

Deleted
    The current tier wouldnt be so bad if wasn't for the giant pope hat - Yes I know we are priests, but c'mon...

People saying we've had shit sets for the last 2 expansions are exagurating, our T13 was easily one of the best sets of that tier (IMO) and the WOTLK sets (apart from the dreaded T9) were also pretty decent.

With regards to T15: I like the style of the gloves (with the sleeve) and I like the new direction of the burning candles on the shoulders - the libram on the waist is also a nice touch. However to echo most of the comments above, the colour and textures just don't work - they are all pretty dull - I guess the bottom one does firt in best with the style of the expansion (jade, azure) but it could do with some jazzing up! Make the the colours more radiant.

In shadow form this set will probably look worse, although the smoke from the burning candles might be it's saving grace... Might look out a Xmog to work around them.