Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

<vodka> & <exodus> merge!?

Reforming under <Exodus> Mal'ganis Horde. What happened!? Next Super Guild!?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/Exodus/
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-01-25 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Nothing out of the ordinary. They lost a lot of good players, rather than try to recruit and train up new folks, it made more sense to merge. Now, if only Blizzard would look at their example and merge servers... ;P
    Zing Blizzard rofl..

Merges never do good from my experience atleast.

Will lead to drama and eventuel disband.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interdasting.

Deleted
    Well, makes sence if they are running out of members capable of worldrank raiding, it can really burn out people.

Well still sort of sad to see another one of the old and big names vanish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor vodka. Poor decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Yeah. Every time I see this happen though, I can't help but get "Another One Bites the Dust" stuck in my head. I have a feeling we're going to see more and more Asian guilds dominating the raid scene.
    Paragon will forever be world 1st. No one came close to their world 1st sha hc kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Paragon will forever be world 1st. No one came close to their world 1st sha hc kill.
    Method was pretty close, as long as I remember within 2 hours :P

Guild mergers never work, you cant have all the officers in both guilds still there and you can only have 1 GM. Causes drama, there are already cliques inside guilds i cant imagine what its like in this one. But hey if they get shit done good on them.

Deleted
    Paragon was a merge of 2 guilds.
    Obviously this means vododus will be #1 next tier.

If this is true I wish them luck. I'm not surprised people quit world of daily craft after 5.1 either.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If this is true I wish them luck. I'm not surprised people quit world of daily craft after 5.1 either.
    Neither guild lost people because of dailies, I just wanna let you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Neither guild lost people because of dailies, I just wanna let you know that.

Infracted: Please post constructively - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-22 at 08:21 AM.

Nothing on wow progress or their websites?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

They will make it work because their guild is not like your guild.

There is such a minor skill drop between vodka and exodus, their "common bond" will be the fact that they are a part of the .01% of WoW players of their skill level. There won't be any drama. They will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Guild mergers never work, you cant have all the officers in both guilds still there and you can only have 1 GM. Causes drama, there are already cliques inside guilds i cant imagine what its like in this one. But hey if they get shit done good on them.
    The GM of Vodka had, just a few weeks ago, disappeared. So merging with Exodus actually fixes things up nicely in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Nothing on wow progress or their websites?
    In due time they will "officially" announce it. Just look at the recent feed of join/left players. Killars already confirmed it on his facebook as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    You honestly think that the best people in the world care about having to do 6 dailies per day?

Sigh this will quickly derail into why people are quitting wow and dailies/bosses not living past a reset etc discussion. All the best to both vodka and Exodus, been big fans of both your guilds for many tiers so good luck with the merge or with other guilds!
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.