Need SimCraft actions fix for my Mage

I have been trying to fix the Simulationcraft script for a Scorch Weaving Arcane Mage. I copy pasta'd from a post by dementor in Manacake's MoP Arcane Mage - Extensive Updated Weaving Guide (because it is the only one I could find pertaining to this) and it works, but still seems to.... overvalue haste.

I say that based on the simple fact that top tier mages like Vykina from Method have posted that Simcraft overvalues haste. Here is a (fixed, I think) copy of dementor's post:

actions=counterspell,if=target.debuff.casting.react
    actions+=/cancel_buff,name=alter_time,moving=1
    actions+=/conjure_mana_gem,if=mana_gem_charges<3&target.debuff.invulnerable.react
    actions+=/time_warp,if=target.health.pct<25|time>5
    actions+=/arcane_power,if=target.time_to_die<18
    actions+=/alter_time,if=buff.alter_time.down&buff.arcane_power.up&buff.arcane_missiles.stack=2&buff. arcane_charge.stack>3&buff.rune_of_power.remains>6,moving=0
    actions+=/arcane_blast,if=buff.alter_time.up&buff.presence_of_mind.up
    actions+=/arcane_missiles,if=buff.alter_time.up|buff.arcane_missiles.stack=2
    actions+=/rune_of_power,if=buff.rune_of_power.down&buff.alter_time.down
    actions+=/jade_serpent_potion,if=buff.arcane_power.up|target.time_to_die<=50
    actions+=/mana_gem,if=mana.pct<84&buff.alter_time.down
    actions+=/mirror_image
    actions+=/arcane_power,if=buff.rune_of_power.remains>15&buff.alter_time.down&buff.arcane_charge.stac k>1
    actions+=/nether_tempest,if=!ticking
    actions+=/arcane_blast,if=mana.pct>86
    actions+=/arcane_missiles,if=buff.arcane_missiles.react&(cooldown.alter_time_activate.remains>4|targ et.time_to_die<10)
    actions+=/arcane_barrage,if=cooldown.alter_time_activate.remains<2
    actions+=/scorch,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack>=6&buff.arcane_missiles.down&mana.pct<86&target.time_to _die>25
    actions+=/arcane_blast
    actions+=/arcane_barrage,moving=1
    actions+=/scorch,moving=1
    actions+=/fire_blast,moving=1
    actions+=/ice_lance,moving=1

I would appreciate anyone's help if they would post the corrected action list so I can properly simulate my mage.

Thank you

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 06:44 PM ----------

Guess no one has the answer here? Come on, some one has an actions list on MMO Champion.
    Last edited by kaskadereno; 2013-01-26 at 02:44 AM.