Poll: Do you bot?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Do you, or have you ever, use a bot?

Just curious. The number of bots in battle grounds these days is no secret.
    Last edited by mklovin; 2013-01-25 at 07:13 PM.

I have never used a bot. But i also quit the game, because dailys and pvp balance was killing me. Guess a bot would have made it easier...

I am not pathetic enough to let a bunch of code do my work for me.

nah, never crossed my mind tbh. if it came to it i'd just quit playing the game.

You have been banned from World of Warcraft for the following reason:

admitted in a thread on mmo-c that you use a bot

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post

Yes, because of what he just said. This is a video game.. not my job. I let the bot do my "work" and I enjoy the parts I actually want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Yes, because of what he just said. This is a video game.. not my job. I let the bot do my "work" and I enjoy the parts I actually want to.
    If you consider the things you do in a game to accomplish a goal to be the same as the work you do for your job then you should quit playing video games and do something a little more your speed, like connect 4 or tiddly winks.

Deleted
    Nope never had the need to and even if i did i would never use one i rather be on the safe side and farm everything myself even if its dull and boring just put on a movie or series and window mode and go farm whatever im after.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Nope never had the need to and even if i did i would never use one i rather be on the safe side and farm everything myself even if its dull and boring just put on a video and window mode and go farm whatever im after.
    I farm while i wait for guild raids or Rated Bg's and while i drink, its something to do.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

ah yeah i saw this part of the movie. Its where i deny over and over and you say "repeating yourself huh, you sound like a bot" and then you throw a knife into me and the lady team mate pulls it out and reveals the blood and you're all "woops"

I'am onto you!

and well no, cause iam never desired what they can give.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to on Neopets.
    But no, not with WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never on WoW, on star wars though lol. space missions were just unbearable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

No, because i am not a lazy kiddie who thinks it is clever to cheat. I do not shop lift either or still wet the bed

Deleted
    I borrowed a bot from my friend to see how long i could bot before i got banned.

2 lvl 90 in full dreadful later with tons of ores and herbs later im starting to think that they dont give a shit about bots to be honest.
    Either that or people simply dont report bots enough.

In the end its all blizzards fault because they dont make grinding funnier and they dont do anything to prevent botting.

Deleted
    No, but the more I see them in BG's the more I've thought about using 1

No. Because I can't find any. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

(10)
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

yes fish bot, who want to fish deviate scale fish for transform whole night...

I've botted honour in TBC for welfare, got banned for 3 hours, then for a few days and I stopped. Good times.