Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

When the Zombie Apocalypse comes...

(making a little game for me and my buddies)

1. Where do you think you'll be when you 'find out' ?
    2. Where's the first place(s) you'll go for supplies ?
    3. What's your 'exit strategy' or final destination ? (ie... prison ? mall ? high school ? hop a boat to an oil rig ?)

Thanks in advance. =)

1-in bed
    2-the museum.
    3-suit of platemail armor.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

1. probably at work
    2. deep sea supplies store for one of them shark suits.
    3. become their leader

3a. shoot myself
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    1-in bed
    2-the museum.
    3-suit of platemail armor.
    You would think that suit would be good but you would be weighed down quite a bit, I would opt for one of those riot suits, or like a batman type deal which is basically what that is, then begin construction on power armor from fallout.

1. Work or home
    2. Hard one to figure out, got to go where other people won't. I think I would brave it and go to costco.
    3. Hop on a boat and get somewhere uninhabited probably as hard as that could be or up north where they will freeze.

Deleted
    1. most likely at work, at my pc or in the gym
    2. First to the hardware store for general stuff like axes/suits etc, afterwards to a shooting range, collecting them weapons
    3. A hut in the woods, far from big cities and society, propably somewhere in the black forest, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I live 25 mins from Fort Irwin in Southern California, which is in a very unpopulated area. Safest place to be, because IRL a military base wouldn't ever get over run, especially not one in the middle of a large flat area with clear vision for a mile in almost every direction. None of them would ever get close.

I would more than likely be at home when it happened, and fort Irwin would be my first place to go.

Failing that I'd unleash my inner Librarian and purge the undead hordes with the holy flame of the God Emperor! (Oh don't look at me like that, impossible scenario dictates an impossible answer!)
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2013-01-25 at 08:49 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

1.) At home.
    2.) I have two friends that have supplies for doomsday scenarios.
    3.) Family cabin in northern Wisconsin

Deleted
    1) At work.
    2) Rush to the zombie horde.
    3) Get eaten first.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Sleeping most likely.
    2) The fuck out of LA. I have an emergency bag in my car so, I'm prepared. I also have a good quality sword, axe, and knife.
    3) Well out in the deserts of California, there are a lot of abandoned military bunkers, so I'd probably drive out to one of those. I'd text friends and family to meet out in the desert there and bring supplies. And when summer comes, and the lovely 110 degree whether (Fahrenheit), all the zombies rotting bodies would just disintegrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) At home
    2.) Convenience store, then forage other houses for weaponry (assuming I haven't bought it in civilization by then)
    3.) Tundra, I can live year round in the cold, zombies can't (exactly)

(all answers are assuming Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide" style zombies)
    WoW is a game of information; the more you know, the better you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikebebop View Post
    1.) At home
    2.) Convenience store, then forage other houses for weaponry (assuming I haven't bought it in civilization by then)
    3.) Tundra, I can live year round in the cold, zombies can't (exactly)

(all answers are assuming Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide" style zombies)
    Yeah, I'd think places with extreme cold or extreme heat would save people.

A) at work / home
    B) to my gun safe to pick up my Glock 19, Jericho 941 and .45 1911.
    C) situational.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of bunkers in the desert too, I'd join you if it weren't so hard to grow crops there :P

Not like it's easier in the tundra, I just plan on killing my food.
    WoW is a game of information; the more you know, the better you are.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Yeah, I'd think places with extreme cold or extreme heat would save people.
    I'm leaning towards extreme cold a little bit though there will undoubtedly be hidden surprises so for that aspect I suspect extreme heat would probably be the better of the two choices but I for one can not handle hot weather.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a zombie outbreak were to occour without warning in my town I would...
    1.) Be at work
    2.) Local gas stations for their supriseingly large amount of canned good and other non perishibles, also gasoline. Failing that I would raid abandoned houses.
    3.) First to my parents house where we will wait out the first couple weeks and gather the rest of our immideate family. Then Northwest to the massive unsettled woods of Canada and the Northwest Territories or further west to the Yukon.

All answers assuming that the zombies are not a "fast" type.

1. Where do you think you'll be when you 'find out' ?
    2. Where's the first place(s) you'll go for supplies ?
    3. What's your 'exit strategy' or final destination ? (ie... prison ? mall ? high school ? hop a boat to an oil rig ?)

1. At home
    2. Wherever there arent a lot of zombies.
    3. The San Joaquin Valley. Good farmland, good climate. Build high walls to keep zombies out. GTG

15+ Year Old Account
    1) Probably at home, asleep.
    2) Hardware store. Lots of things to smack things with.
    3) The Winchester... duh.
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    You would think that suit would be good but you would be weighed down quite a bit, I would opt for one of those riot suits, or like a batman type deal which is basically what that is, then begin construction on power armor from fallout.
    Actually the best armor to get ahold of in a zombie attack would be a shark bite suit. Its light, breatheable, allows you to maintain full dexterity and if it can stop a shark it can stop a zombie.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Work or home
    2) I am already making a list of all users claiming they are prepared. They better be ready for my attack as well!
    3) I will find the nearest zoo and release all carnivores and carcass eating animals. Hopefully get some of them trained. Together with flies, other flash eating microorganisms etc, the zombies will be an easy pick. In three months I bet whoever of you survive will be praising me, the new leader of humanity.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. At home most likely
    2. There is a few small shops close to my house I would raid. (assuming im quick enough)
    3. Our family owns a shack in the bush next to the Woronora river here in Sydney 20mins away, its deep enough in the bush with good river access and ample water with 2 very large tanks. Going by boat for supplies as needed to avoid attention.