4/16H 496 Fury Warrior LF Guild

Hey there guys,I personally dont mind 10-25man over one or the other,so doesn't matter to me.Money isn't a problem to get across realms and/or factions. I am looking for a pretty well progressed guild that raids from 6-7PM to 10-11:00PM EST.I am free for any time of raiding on Fridays/Saturdays.

If you would like to talk about anything furthermore from here you can contact me from my Battletag: Oggy#1371 or by sending me a message here on MMO champion

Cant provide a link,but go ahead and search up Oggÿ on Wyrmrest Accord.
    Last edited by Oggyarons; 2013-01-26 at 11:45 PM.

bumpin' to the tops

still looking for a guild

still looking around,bumped

bump up to the top

<Riot>
    (PVE-EST) Server: Gorefiend
    We're now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man heroic raiding.

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 25N & 3/6 25 Heroic.
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 25N.
    Heart of Fear 6/6 25N.
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
    Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:

1 Warlock
    1 Mage
    1 Hunter
    1 Ele Shaman
    1 Melee (feral or monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):

Wednesday 8 - 12
    Thursday 8 - 12
    Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:

The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
    Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
    We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
    We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.

Thanks for the offer,but the times are pretty strict at the moment!

Bump bump to the top

bump up to the top

Those are pretty strict raid times. If you can manage a midnight stop time for a 9/16H guild, keep me posted.

Also: Armory link!

Sadly a midnight end would be a bit out of range,would be able to go up to 11 though.Thanks for the offer though

I think you would make a great addition to our raid group. Unfortunately I am in the same boat as you and cannot post a link but feel free to look us up: Ex-Tenebra on Caelestrasz. Most of the information is on the website but if you want to come and talk to someone feel free to make an alt and poke one of us there.

Sorry,dont think it would be possible to make those times,would have to be up at 4 in the morning for that :3

Hello Oggyarons,

If you can work out Tues,Wed,Thurs 8p-12 EST raiding let us know! Here's some details about the organization I represent. We have openings for RShaman, Warlock, Holy/Spriest, Mage, Boomkin, DPS/Heal Monk, Hunter, FWarrior, and PPaladin. If you have any friends that may be interested as well send em our way too! Although our progression is a bit behind, the group has the ability to rapidly progress once a few "vacancies" are filled. My Skype is SGDelacour, and my real ID is Delacour#1483. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our website is http://www.severitygaming.com and our applications portal is http://www.severitygaming.com/apply#wow

Tightly Knit Large Multi-Game Community
    - League of Legends
    - Star Wars: The Old Republic
    - Minecraft
    - World of Warcraft

25m Alliance Raiding on US Kel'Thuzad
    • Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-12pm EST Raids.
    • Lots of resources: human, and monetary.
    • Formed at the start of Cataclysm.
    • We DO run 10m to finish out instances when applicable (at the end of the week).
    • 2-3 Week Trial Period (Recruits are able to receive loot)
    • Loot Council (w/ EPGP modifier), External Skype chat rooms.

Note: Flasks, Food, Repairs and Potions are provided

Current Progression Status (Last Updated: 1/23)
    • T14 Heroic: 5/16 (5/16 25m Strict)
    • T14 Normal: 16/16 (15/16 25m Strict)
    • T13 Heroic: 8/8 (25m Strict)
    • T13 Normal: 8/8 (25m Strict)
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic