15+ Year Old Account

legal "pirate site" authorized by WTO

https://torrentfreak.com/antiguas-le...zation-130128/

allright... that´s an interesting step, oh pirate site isn´t even true, because it´s totally legal for antigua to ignore the us copyrights

i wonder how that will end
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    It's just revenge against the US or "sanctions" against them and they will probably close it if the US stops blocking their gambling businesses. Sort of like "you use dirty tricks to gain advantage on the market so we make you pay for it". There is no profit in software piracy so the site will be gone if the US is willing to negotiate.

Well, i am a supporter of free pirating anyway, so.. good i guess?

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, it looks like the US don´t seek to negotiate...
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

"you don't play nice with us, we don't play nice with you".

I wonder how long it will take the copyright holders to realise that this hasn't put them out of business.