Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Also - i just discovered that those bone boxes many Med students have aren't plastic. They are real bones they borrow from the university conservatorium.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    Sadly no. Several times I had good chances for that, but it eluded me. Tough luck.
    Sadly no? i dont think anyone wants to witness someone dieing

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Far too many times, even once was more than enough. The details are not important and I am curious as to why you are asking such morbid questions.
    If you're going to say "Far too many times", then the details are important. That's the point of the thread. To share.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yup. Ex-boyfriend shot himself in front of me. Wasn't pretty -.-
    What???? That's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    If you're going to say "Far too many times", then the details are important. That's the point of the thread. To share.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 11:04 PM ----------

What???? That's crazy.
    He's a member of the British Army. I don't think he has to say more than he already did.

Just my father from Cancer. Very odd feeling and idk if i ever really have dealt with it just yet even though it's been nearly a year and a half now. Just sitting in that room and listening to him trying to drink water but not able to and obviously in pain and then laying down and 10 minutes later his last breath. hard to explain how i felt. Especially since i took care of him for 10 months when he was supposed to only be around for 2 after the diagnosis

short answer yes, but not going much into detail, very short answer is kids being stupid playing with a train.
    Over it for many years now but still dislike talking about it, the effects? hmm changed my perspective on death and life.

Seen Gran pass away but she was 93 and she went in her sleep so that wasn't that bad sad as it was.

Worst was my old dog he had a stroke and fell into the pond I dragged him out but he was dead =[ Then there was my 20 year old cat who died she had fluid on her lungs and she didnt go down well.