Deleted

Arcane trinket question

I know there's a list on the arcane guide here on MMO-champ forums, but I just want a clarification as to why it says that Relic of Yulon is better then both Light of the Cosmos heroic and Essence of Terror normal all 2/2 upgraded.

Currently, I have all of those 3 trinkets, and I'm not sure which one to use. According to askmrrobot, Essence and Light is the best choice, but the guide here on the forum says Light and Relic. My current ilvl is 504 and I go for arcane mastery build.

Also, I guess its too early to say, but have someone made some calculation for trinkets for arcane in 5.2?

Please help.

Deleted
    Bump because I want to ask exactly the same question.

Quote Originally Posted by katmage View Post
    Bump because I want to ask exactly the same question.
    There's no other trinket with passive intellect with an intellect proc, except relic of yu'Lon.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the arcane guide just below the picture with the trinket dps:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    NOTE - The above trinket ranking is based on the Mastery playstyle. For the Haste playstyle, Light of the Cosmos Heroic is better than Relic of Yu'lon and obviously you do not reforge it at all. (credit to Dreamspyre for this clarification).
    Haste doesn't have much value in a mastery build so all the int on RoY makes it better then LotC.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Spell power and mastery just play so strongly together that the Intellect stuff is just insane for us. Also, I hope 5.2 brings a BiS Use trinket because as Anastacia puts it, I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired waiting for three procs and 2 Missiles.

So between Heroic Light of the Cosmos, Normal Essence of Terror, and Relic. Which two would you use as mastery stacked Arcane mage?

I know Relic for sure, but then which one wins out, Heroic LoTC or Normal Essence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly as the table says in the Arcane Guide - it varies depending on the amount you upgrade them.

Quote Originally Posted by olizadebe View Post
    So between Heroic Light of the Cosmos, Normal Essence of Terror, and Relic. Which two would you use as mastery stacked Arcane mage?

I know Relic for sure, but then which one wins out, Heroic LoTC or Normal Essence?
    hate to bring up an old thread but. heroic LOTC wins out easily here. normal essence is garbage having a 105 second icd. even regular LOTC beats regular essence due to its insanely short CD of 40 seconds. plus the fact that u have heroic light makes it all the better. once upgraded it'll be 1300 haste/reforged to mastery+ 4000 int every 20 seconds on a 40 second icd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic LoTC wins out of the three, but pending your gear, Regular essence pulls ahead of Relic(none upgraded)