Thread: Lego racist?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    They should make a lil Lego Muhammad figurine, so they can get all pissed off about that.
    I like the idea, but then the package should contain a Jesus figure too, so all the hypersensitive christians would get offended

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    This, we need to give the muslim countries off the world some propor high-speed internet soon.

...Trough that will prolly just radicale them even more. Anywho...I'll just stop typing now before I get an infraction cause Im obviously to big a muslim hater when it comes to the subject off them trying to push there agenda onto people, and if somebody dosen't belive what they think is right they need to die etc..../yawn, even europes Nazi's didn't think like this during World War II...well almost.
    they chose the wrong building, looks more like the jedi temple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrah View Post
    1) Where the fuck were they back in the 80's when Lucas created Jabba's the Hutt and his Palace? Lego got its designs for it from Lucas, and it's a bit late to be pussy hurt about how it looks now....
    This reply is purely to poke fun.

Maybe they've only seen Turkish Star Wars where there are no Jabba to be seen?

You would think that after the Turkish people slaughter the Armenians in the early Twentieth century, they'd be a little bit more relaxed these days.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Samuel L Jackson is the only Black dude in the Galaxy. Well him and Billy Dee.
    Nope, in the comics there are ALOT more black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Austria's Turkish community? Please. They can deal with it. They're bad enough to their own country.

Deleted
    Really? Acusing LEGO of racism?
    Oh come on, get a fucking hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by JadleHF View Post
    Really? Acusing LEGO of racism?
    Oh come on, get a fucking hobby.
    They do have a hobby, accusing people of racism.

Odds are one of them stepped on a lego getting out of bed...the rest is history.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfrier View Post
    My brother got this thing for Christmas. After seeing that it offended someone, I'm glad he got it. I love that people find Legos racist, because you've basically chosen to attack the one thing on the planet that no one hates, regardless of age, race, or gender. Legos are awesome and if you attack them, you will have a fistful of them shoved down your throat.
    I thought people hate standing on lego D:

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    So apparently, some Turks think Lego is racist.. Source; http://now.msn.com/lego-accused-of-r...?ocid=ansnow11

What do you think?

I personally am getting a lil sick & tired of these Muslims trying to find anything and everything they can as ammo to hate western culture, or hate on anyone who doesn't follow Islam. Everyday it seems they're finding out about something new around the world to get offended about. Even stuff that has been around for years, even decades. And they're just now bitching about it. (for lack of a better term).

*Note, I'm not bashing anyone or any faith.*
    Because Christians never go around looking for reasons to hate Muslims.

Oh wait, you just did.

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

Religion is the great poison of this world.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    Hagia Sofia wasn't even built as a Mosque back in 360, from then until 1453 it was the Greek Patriarchal cathedral of Constantinople (and in the latter years a Roman Catholic Cathedral). From 1453 to 1931 it was a Mosque after the Turks conquered Constantinople.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    You got that right

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Because Christians never go around looking for reasons to hate Muslims.

Oh wait, you just did.

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

Who says he is Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Who says he is Christian?
    Who says he's a he?

Irony aside, I knowingly made a rash assumption; but even if he isn't my point still stands.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Religion is a forbidden topic here, and it's clear this thread won't go anywhere without everyone bashing it.