Customized Strategy Guide Images

Hey guys, I was making some strategy guides for my guild and my friend's guild and realized maybe there are other people out there who might need some clipart to use. My guild does 25Ms so the maps aren't going to be of any use to any 10Ms, but feel free to use the other stuff as I get it done. Some of the images will be shrunk after I get a chance. I spent this evening making the crystals and the cobalt mine guy. These are meant to lighten the mood btw and get people to look at the guides (I know my guild sucks at reading, so pictures work wonders) and it allows you to write your own strategies around them. I'll update this as I make the images (it takes time and sometimes I get busy). These are meant to be posted somewhere, not really linked without a background.

>> If your forums aren't dark (mine are black and my friends' is dark gray btw) these may not work as a lot of the text is light in color<<

Heroic: Stone Guard 25M:

Heroic: Garalon 25M

Anyways, my project for this weekend is to finish Heroic: Stone Guard up so I have all the images to work with.
    Last edited by Bratkat; 2013-01-26 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lime green text for the Garalon maps is hard to read. Need more contrasting colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The lime green text for the Garalon maps is hard to read. Need more contrasting colors.
    They are meant to just be img linked on forums with darker backgrounds, not so much linked to people specifically since the backgrounds are transparent. Like this for example:

Don't stand in cobalt mines guys. I know they scream for DPS to stand in them, but don't do it!
    Last edited by Bratkat; 2013-01-26 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratkat View Post
    stand in cobalt mines guys. I know they scream for DPS to stand in them
    as a dk, this is true.
    Last edited by bals; 2013-01-26 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    as a dk, this is true.
    Sounds true of all of my melee. Maybe they won't notice I'm making fun of them with some of the pictures.

Pretty cool images. If you made a bunch of them in time for each new patch you could probably make your own website and have your own strategies/let guilds copy your images.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Pretty cool images. If you made a bunch of them in time for each new patch you could probably make your own website and have your own strategies/let guilds copy your images.
    I wish. I'd literally have to be in some top end guild to make that happen and only recruited just to do the strats. I meant to start this sooner but holidays. It doesn't take super long to churn out images but there are still guilds that haven't started HM 25s and we still have trials who forget mechanics in mine.

Last edited by Bratkat; 2013-01-28 at 03:43 AM.