This thread is strictly for having fun and posting funny/ embarrassing stories from your past!

Mine was about when I was in grade 8. My mom had told me to clean up the dog shit in the back yard, and as I was done I called her on my phone to ask her where to put it. I thought my mom had told me to place it in the garburator(If anyone doesn't know what a garburator is, it's a garbage disposal/ sink that blends the disposals in the kitchen). Thinking that it was a good idea, I placed all the dog shit in the garburator and I thought it to be odd that my mom would tell me to do such a thing since it was spitting all over the place and smelled really bad(Luckily none went on me). So I called my mom again and asked her if she's sure I was supposed to put it in the gaburator, so she replied "No are you fucking retarded!?(exact words) I told you to put it in the fucking forest, where the hell did you get garburator!" So my mom rushed home and took her about 4 hours to clean the whole kitchen and a couple of days for the smell to fully wear off. I felt like an idiot for the rest of the month after that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 12:59 AM ----------

Uhh... Uhhh.... Bump?