Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

NExt expansion cinematic

Now that it is pretty much confirmed that demons will be the next expansion, what are your expectations for the cinematic?

I expect we'll see Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde coming through a portal into Azeroth and blowing up one of the cities like maybe Dalaran again.

Also I expect Sargeras will appear and say the catchline for the expansion, like "THE DEMONS HAVE RETURNED AND NOW ALL MORTALS WILL BE DESTROYED".

what about you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Now that it is pretty much confirmed that demons will be the next expansion, what are your expectations for the cinematic?

I expect we'll see Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde coming through a portal into Azeroth and blowing up one of the cities like maybe Dalaran again.

Also I expect Sargeras will appear and say the catchline for the expansion, like "THE DEMONS HAVE RETURNED AND NOW ALL MORTALS WILL BE DESTROYED".

what about you guys?
    How is it pretty much confirmed? Did I miss something?

Well, Archimonde is dead, so I doubt he'll make an appearance.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, who "pretty much confirmed it"? We haven't even reached the second tier of this expansion.

Deleted

what about you guys?
    Source for this information ?

female gnome fisting a tauren please.

I'd like it to show the masses of demons, in rank... listening and being motivated by Kil'jaeden. Fire raining down, chaos and fel energy buzzing around.

And in a mighty explosion, the horde and alliance burst through a portal and an epic battle begins.

After the battle, the heroes sit, exhausted on a pile a demon corpses, and Sargeras appears. Sargeras kills the heroes and it slowly zooms out... showing legions of demons, moving in around him, like the zerg.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Can you show us the source where it was confirmed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    female gnome fisting a tauren please.
    would rather see a Tauren try to fist a gnome. Every person who comes up with wild conjecture on what the next expansion is whilst this one is not even half way done.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Pretty much confirmed? By who? Someone's ex-girlfriend's roommate's cousin who works for Blizzard doesn't count as confirmation.

2. Archimonde is dead, Kil'Jaeden might appear sure, and Sargeras doesn't really have a body, so to speak (kinda got destroyed when his portal closed and he stepped into it).

3. It's a bit early I think to be speculating anyway, what with us only one patch into the expansion.

These threads are always so lame. The "cinematic" is always generic and cliche when people type it out and sometimes make no sense.
    We all need a tune to wipe to. I personally enjoy the sound of my teams' own screams.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Wait, who "pretty much confirmed it"? We haven't even reached the second tier of this expansion.
    His friend at Blizzard of course! lol
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post19944868

The guy makes threads like this all the time Though I wouldn't mind another a Burning Legion Expansion...take me to Argus please!
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2013-01-26 at 01:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well Demons would be nice , haven't realy had them for Ages. Also KJ is out there , maybe trying to reach the new lich king ( is ner'zul now "dead" at all?¿)
    Druid since Feb. 06

Yet it's not confirmed at all. Stop making things up.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    me in the laughing my ass off cause nothing has been confirmed.

Hell it would be funny if it had NOTHINGto do with the BL

Deleted
    Kil'Jaeden returned to the Twisted Nether, but Archimonde is definitely DEAD, he exploded, and he wont come back !
    Btw i think that the new "world" will be Argus (we dont really know if it has been destroyed, or colonisated by the legion)
    Maybe we'll have to fight the back of the legion, the tothrezims for exemple (Creator & constructors of infernals, abyssals, reavers and almost all the golems/robots of the legion).
    Also i would like to fight Sinstralis, and we'll likely see her in that kind of expansion

what about you guys?
    I missed that Blue post that confirmed that. Care to share it? Not to mention you guys will be disappointed when we stay right here on Azeroth for the next expansion ans head to the seas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, we can ignore the 'confirmed' bit since it's totally not. On to the cinematic idea itself, for a Burning Legion themed expansion:

As people have pointed out, Archimonde is a goner. But it would be cool to have infernals and doomguard raid down on a floating Dalaran (with them putting up more of a fight this time - I don't really wanna see Dalaran destroyed again, but wouldn't mind having it crash or fall out of the sky).

I'd definitely wanna see cinematic style Kil'jaeden, but as I understand it Sargeras has no physical form at the moment, so I wouldn't expect to see him.

Nothing has been confirmed at all, anywhere, even to a slight possibility, cease this rubbish.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not confirmed, but the hype (thanks a lot, Wrathion) points so strongly to it that if it's not the legion then Kil'jaedan will be a god by the time we do get that expansion.

As for the cinematic, i hope it's narrated by either Velen or Kil'jaedan.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)