Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ...
14
22
23
24
25
26
... LastLast
  1. #461
    I am Murloc! Orlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Class 1,000,000 Clean Room
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I'm getting pretty sick now of these people that seem to think it's okay to deny somebody their basic rights as a human being just because they don't "agree" with their way of life. Why can't these people just mind their own damn business, gay people aren't harming anyone, nor is it harmful to be gay. When I hear the argument "COS GOD SAID SO IT R IN BIBLEZ!" I just want to scream, an opinion is not taken seriously if it's based on fairytales.

    They need to focus more on people that are actually harming society, rather than persecuting a minority just for being who they are.
    Basic rights are food, shelter, employment, and safety, gay people arent being denied these things. Marriage is NOT a basic right

  2. #462
    The Insane Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Posts
    16,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Basic rights are food, shelter, employment, and safety, gay people arent being denied these things. Marriage is NOT a basic right
    It is a civil right, however.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

    There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Focusing on the economic aspect rather than trying to force acculturation is a good start.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 06:58 AM ----------



    Your point being what?
    So you mean, a bunch of people coming over spending money to do what build infrastructures and an economy for their host country only?
    Yeah that would be great but it's utopic. I also wish happiness and health to every men on earth, but I think we're on the same page here. Utopia.

    So you think imperialism is good even though history teaches us the exact opposite (oh and we still pay the consequences), because of your utopic ideologies?
    I might understand it but keep it to yourself.

  4. #464
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    15,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Are you serious?
    He is and why should we, they are dead. If you want to spend your time tributing all the dead go ahead, some of us got better things to do.
    The best thing about Kremlin posters is that as soon as you voice something they have to mention the US.
    Their awe and love for the US is truly great and I commend them for their love of their fellow men.

  5. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Implying we should actually care about dead people.
    This must be probably the most ignorant thing I've seen in a while.

  6. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Focusing on the economic aspect rather than trying to force acculturation is a good start.
    No. Lets focus on the fact that a Liberal and a Feminist hates different ideas so much that she is ready to economically and culturally enslave large parts of the world to push forward agenda that she sees "admirable". You realize that most Genocides were started by people like you, right?

  7. #467
    I am Murloc! Orlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Class 1,000,000 Clean Room
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaephira View Post
    Oh, so you woke up one morning and told yourself, ''okay, it's decided, I will be hetero and I choose to be attracted to the other gender''.. Damn, now it all makes sens.
    And you know what would actually not be a mistake? Let others live as they wish, because not you nor anyone should have a say in it for as long as it doesn't start taking things from others.
    You dont need to choose to be hetero since we are all born that way and its normal. You only make the choice to be different from everyone else

  8. #468
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    He is and why should we, they are dead. If you want to spend your time tributing all the dead go ahead, some of us got better things to do.
    Funny how both of you are from Sweden, thanks for giving support to the Nazi's by the way, no wonder you want to forget it all.

  9. #469
    The Insane Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Posts
    16,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So you mean, a bunch of people coming over spending money to do what build infrastructures and an economy for their host country only?
    Yeah that would be great but it's utopic. I also wish happiness and health to every men on earth, but I think we're on the same page here. Utopia.

    So you think imperialism is good even though history teaches us the exact opposite (oh and we still pay the consequences), because of your utopic ideologies?
    I might understand it but keep it to yourself.
    History shows that even exploitative imperialism does exactly what I said; providing impressive models for what were once called "the lesser breeds without the law". Furthermore, it is vastly easier for governments to regulate corporations within a colonial sphere than to try and do it when they can claim foreign sovereignty.

    I am free to express my opinions if I so wish.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

    There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

  10. #470
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    This must be probably the most ignorant thing I've seen in a while.
    What, you'd rather we cared more about the dead than the living? And Im the ignorant one?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Funny how both of you are from Sweden, thanks for giving support to the Nazi's by the way, no wonder you want to forget it all.
    Im English, and that was a ridiculous fucking statement. Moreso because of how ignorant it is.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2013-01-27 at 03:13 PM.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  11. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    He is and why should we, they are dead. If you want to spend your time tributing all the dead go ahead, some of us got better things to do.
    You probably don't realise what you're saying.

    You are able to talk and express yourself now thanks to "dead people".
    You should apologise, what you said is EXTREMELY ignorant. Extremely ignorant.

  12. #472
    The Insane Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Posts
    16,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    No. Lets focus on the fact that a Liberal and a Feminist hates different ideas so much that she is ready to economically and culturally enslave large parts of the world to push forward agenda that she sees "admirable". You realize that most Genocides were started by people like you, right?
    1) I'm a guy, thanks.
    2) "Liberal" is a very poorly defined descriptor.
    3) Domestic niceties are not applicable to international relations.

    It's really as simple as that.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

    There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

  13. #473
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    15,303
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Funny how both of you are from Sweden, thanks for giving support to the Nazi's by the way, no wonder you want to forget it all.
    Look Rich, personally I'm grateful that people before me gave their lives which enable me to have what I have now.
    That being said, what is the fucking rational point of tributing the dead for the sake of it. They are dead, it gives nothing.
    I wont waste my time on parades or memorials cos it is in fact pointless.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You probably don't realise what you're saying.

    You are able to talk and express yourself now thanks to "dead people".
    You should apologise, what you said is EXTREMELY ignorant. Extremely ignorant.
    Sure, give me a dead person to apologize to and I will, oh wait...
    You say it is ignorant, I say it is rational.

    Dead != living.
    The best thing about Kremlin posters is that as soon as you voice something they have to mention the US.
    Their awe and love for the US is truly great and I commend them for their love of their fellow men.

  14. #474
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What, you'd rather we cared more about the dead than the living? And Im the ignorant one?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:11 PM ----------



    Im English, and that was a ridiculous fucking statement.
    Then at least give some thanks to the guys that fought for your rights, nobody is asking you to worship them, but what you said pretty much spits on their graves.

  15. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    History shows that even exploitative imperialism does exactly what I said; providing impressive models for what were once called "the lesser breeds without the law". Furthermore, it is vastly easier for governments to regulate corporations within a colonial sphere than to try and do it when they can claim foreign sovereignty.

    I am free to express my opinions if I so wish.
    There is so much wrong in your statement that I dont know where to begin. And I actually won't as we've gone too far out of topic.
    But yeah as someone said funny how you're ready to battle for gay rights and at the same time promote imperil ask which as a straight consequence brings suffering and abuse of resources. Interesting dualism.

  16. #476
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,932
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Then at least give some thanks to the guys that fought for your rights, nobody is asking you to worship them, but what you said pretty much spits on their graves.
    Because saying we should put the living before the dead is spitting on their graves. Whats even worse is that you are claiming Sweden was pro-Nazi, now THAT is spitting on peoples graves, how about you sort your shit out before throwing bricks in a glass house.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2013-01-27 at 03:19 PM.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  17. #477
    I am Murloc! Orlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Class 1,000,000 Clean Room
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Try being one.
    I wouldnt be so irresponsible as to become one

  18. #478
    The Insane Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Posts
    16,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    There is so much wrong in your statement that I dont know where to begin. And I actually won't as we've gone too far out of topic.
    But yeah as someone said funny how you're ready to battle for gay rights and at the same time promote imperil ask which as a straight consequence brings suffering and abuse of resources. Interesting dualism.
    As said, domestic affairs and international affairs are not equivocable, given that the latter is inherently anarchic. Furthermore, while I might -like- more ethical approaches to international affairs, I understand that they are hardly practical.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 07:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I wouldnt be so irresponsible as to become one
    Exactly how does being responsible prevent your husband from leaving you a year after the kid is born?
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

    There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

  19. #479
    I am Murloc! Orlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Class 1,000,000 Clean Room
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    Everyone is free and right to not support the gay rights movement.
    However being against equal rights for gay couples is homophobic, heck being against equal rights for anyone even is the definition of bigotry.
    So am I a bigot if Im against people who wear blue jeans? Im sorry but you cant be a bigot for disagreeing with someone's choice

  20. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Look Rich, personally I'm grateful that people before me gave their lives which enable me to have what I have now.
    That being said, what is the fucking rational point of tributing the dead for the sake of it. They are dead, it gives nothing.
    I wont waste my time on parades or memorials cos it is in fact pointless.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:14 PM ----------



    Sure, give me a dead person to apologize to and I will, oh wait...
    You say it is ignorant, I say it is rational.

    Dead != living.
    Cut it mate you're embarrassing yourself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •