Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This just makes me sad. Why would it matter how many people she has had sex with before you? Why would it matter that some of her encounters were threesomes?
    Your usage of the word "cum-bucket" is also very degrading. (I know you said you didn't want to use it, but cleraly that is what you are thinking). She is allowed to like casual sex with whomever she pleases. If she has done this in a safe environment and protected herself, what is the problem?
    Even if someone has had many encounters and used sex as a recreational activity that doesn't automatically mean they're easy and will immediately cheat in a relationsip.
    If she is interested in you in more than a friendly/casual way and she is a decent human being otherwise, she'll be faithful.

This thread just reeks of "Women are sluts when they have had many partners and are not wife material, whereas men are awesome if they've fucked many girls!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    This thread just reeks of "Women are sluts when they have had many partners and are not wife material, whereas men are awesome if they've fucked many girls!"
    Men actually get slut-shamed just like women, in addition to being shamed if they choose not to pursue sexual activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    No it doesn't. People just stated what they would do if it was their case and the rest of them (including myself) just pointed out that OP needs to talk to girl and find out if he wants to be in a relationship with her or not. And yes as hard as it seems being very sexual active as in a lot of casual intercourse (goes for males also) can affect the persons relationship trust, as in she could cheat on him in majority of cases. But we don't know that, do we, since only OP knows the girl. Hence why none can give him a proper answer, only he can.
    Last edited by naturestorm; 2013-01-27 at 05:10 PM.

What's the problem? I'm betting you wouldn't pass up a chance for a threesome yourself. If you like her, go for it.

Ask her if she would feel like a threesome with another girl
    Your post doesn't deserve a slot in my thread! But it would make the perfect coaster for my drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    That's not necessarily the case, but if it is, so what? Casual sex isn't the devil.
    Indeed, however I personally don't like the thought of going out with someone who was banged by two guys at once, never mind on multiple occasions. In my head all I can hear is an alarm bell ringing 'slut slut slut'. Also to sound completely hypocritical, I would most defiantly have a threesome with another guy and a girl, I just wouldn't want to have a relationship with the girl.

It all comes down to the lock and key metaphor in the end.

Also before people start arguing it's double standard for men to do one thing and women another, girls have it easy. Don't even try get liberal/feminist on the topic because it's a blatant fact, just like most species of animal.
    Last edited by Kakazam; 2013-01-27 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    This is not a question anyone can answer for you.
    Why yes it is. The answer is say goodbye. Leopards do not change their spots. I see bad things in your future if you keep her.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

I don't understand how does this matters in the slightest.

Herald of the Titans breadisfunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Men actually get slut-shamed just like women, in addition to being shamed if they choose not to pursue sexual activity.
    i have yet to actually see the former ever happen.

Well people change just because she used to be promiscuous earlier in her life doesn't mean she still is.
    'T Vlaamse heir staat immer pal, Daar 't winnen of daar 't sterven zal. Alhier, Aldaar aan lange lansen de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.... En de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Well people change just because she used to be promiscuous earlier in her life doesn't mean she still is.
    In my experience people don't change, but, their opportunities do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eraclito View Post
    I think Silent Bob has some words for you.

It's the best suggestion that comes to mind.
    I have watched some silent bob movies and usually what he says is pretty insightful.
    This was TERRIBLE
    she's wrecked, good luck living up to two at once.

Infracted - thread necro
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-06-28 at 04:03 PM.

Guys never seem to have a problem with girls who have allot of sex before they date them. Hell, guys seek girls out that are like this. But the minute they want to be exclusive with a girl that's has allot of casual sex, they begin to question it because she comes off as a whore.

Why can't women have just as much sex as a guy and not be considered a ho for it? Why are they judged so much? And don't give me that fucking lock and key analogy! The view of women being sweet virgins until marriage is gone. Get out of that mindset.

Yo, she's willing for a threesome. Not many girls do this. You've got yourself a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    LDS = Mormon. LDS is the "proper" term, Mormon is what everyone else calls us. I guess we refer to ourselves like that as well, but it's not quite politically correct. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the advice as well everyone, it's only been a day but I find it easier to swallow than before. And yes, i -do- try to put myself in the same situation. If asked would I do it or say no? I don't really know because it's never happened...I'm trying my best to keep an open mind. It's just foreign to me, and never had to think about myself in this position before.
    I bet she found it easy to swallow aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I bet she found it easy to swallow aswell...
    Pahahahahahahahahaha. Well played, good sir.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    Now I don't want to jump to conclusions, otherwise I'm no better off than anyone else and honestly it's not my place to judge what she's been through. The thought of me dating or even marrying someone who's sucked down multiple dicks at the same time is just a little unsettling. I don't want to use the term "cum-bucket", but I trust you get my point.
    My experience is that many straight guys often have difficulty appreciating that women have have sex lives too. You likely would not look down upon a male friend who had a threesome with two women, for example, because you understand and appreciate the desire that the guy would have had to engage in that. It's all about having empathy and understanding that women can and will have sexual desires and fantasies much like you.

The bigger issue is whether she has a track record of being faithful. If she was single at the time of these threesomes, who cares? It was fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    In my experience people don't change, but, their opportunities do.
    People change, a lot.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

Go for it. You regret the things you didn't do, this is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells
    You don't get to troll, lie, and treat government like a game for your own purposes and then expect to be treated like a statesmen. Fuck that.

Imagine it the other way around. Years back you'd have a few threesomes, your girl finds out & considers dumping you for it.

Would you think it's a fair/sane thing for her to dump you over, or would you be all 'WTF?! does it matter who I slept with years ago?' ?