Customer service? ummm

I'm not sure who the is running this forum but obviously you did not like what I posted early on and I am curious as to why you closed it down and found it as a rant? Not sure what makes it in your enough category nor I am after that! 10 years ago there was a solid customer service when the company was small and when you had an issue and made a call, someone was answering... there was always a phone number that you could talk to someone... unlike today! These were what my issues which you didn't like!?! It's a freaking giant now and can't even handle couple calls, let all alone any phone numbers to call on the website... don't know what's your enough for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO champ isn't run by blizzard. I don't think you can call them...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is another rant thread, just saying.

wow when did general became a rant? thought this was a place we share things... excuse me...

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 04:23 AM ----------

the more sheep the better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    This is another rant thread, just saying.
    YEs. Also this. I'm honestly not even sure what OP is upset about...

10+ Year Old Account
    You might be able to fish Araxom into this thread for a response but other than that, this forum is not really monitored by Blizzard, Lyr. Share things as you wish, but it seems to me you're trying to speak directly to Blizzard and this is not the place to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    YEs. Also this. I'm honestly not even sure what OP is upset about...
    I think he is mad because you supposedly can't call Blizz to complain anymore?

I just wish you to have the hardest time and as a mage I curse you to not be able to log onto your account and as a lock I fear you to hell!!! to deal with customer service!!! That is what you deserve...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyana View Post
    I think he is mad because you supposedly can't call Blizz to complain anymore?
    If I were on the other end of the phone to this guy, I don't think I'd want to hear him complain. If he's got a valid issue sure, if it's about Forum moderation on Blizzard forums then he should honestly be contacting their GM Feedback e-mail.

I put my curse on you!

This forum isn't run by Blizzard and complaining about their customer support here won't accomplish anything. Since you clearly have issues with them, I'd suggest using the official forums. But please don't make anymore threads on the topic on this site.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions