Poll: What Race is your Horde Paladin?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    Tauren for protection, blood elf female for holy as far as horde goes.
    100% this. That and having War Stomp is fun.

Before i went alli for the racial(cause i have no allegience to either, i was female belf, but i always wished i was tauren as a fc, more hp is always sexy

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. They are both far inferior to any pally race on the alliance side in lore and looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Well Belf racial can only stop a cast, it cannot stop a physical attack. The AoE stun stops both.
    Only for pvp and trash. The stomp is useless against pretty much any raid boss that doesn't have adds.

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    Neither. They are both far inferior to any pally race on the alliance side in lore and looks.
    Really? Well, to each their own, but Tauren definitely look more badass than any other race in the game, especially in Plate. Draenei are the only somewhat cool looking race on the Alliance IMO.

Belf every day, both my Paladins are belf female, Arcane Torrent is great for Holy + PvP and is more useful than War stomp as Prot/Ret, I also enjoy walking through doorways

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodelf simply because I've had the Paladin since they were introduced in TBC and can't really stand the tauren race except for the druid class.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren... I named him Kamiushi which means Divine or 'Holy' Cow :-) Google Translate FTW

Edit: Huh, it's saying it means cow god now... weird.

Tauren.

I absolutely loathe Belves. The way they stand, the way they move, all of their animations and the fact they can't seem to grow proper facial hair.

I have played every race except Blood Elves.
    Last edited by Vorticough; 2013-01-27 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    Tauren.

I absolutely loathe Belves. The way they stand, the way they move, all of their animations and the fact they can't seem to grow proper facial hair.

I have played every race except Blood Elves.
    I hope if your toon is female that it's not growing facial hair...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Only for pvp and trash. The stomp is useless against pretty much any raid boss that doesn't have adds.
    Not to mention the chance to get insta gibbed when you reset the swing timers of all the mobs you're tanking.

When i was horde, belf..... i really cant stand ANY class as tauren except a warrior. they just disgust me. never going to wrap my head around why people want to play a big ugly cow =\

All of my tanks are Tauren and all of my classes capable of tanking are tanks, so Tauren it is. Can't stand those puny elves.

Deleted
    Tauren!

Because
    -I love big guys (especially anthro characters)
    -I love the "SunWalkers" idea (even It's under-developped )
    -I've seen so much Elves (in every fictions) I can't stand them now.
    -Seeing a thin boy or girl, without ounce muscles and using a four-handed weapon in thin armors (bikini-armors for female), tanking a huge monster exasperate me....It is why I begin to hate mangas (especially shonens)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Tauren cannot fit through most gate-ways in the game while mounted. Try to get into Undercity as a Tauren while mounted without dismounting. Also Arcane Torrent > Warstomp.
    Ok I will give you that one.

Blood Elf easily on both performance and aesthetics.

Tauren is probably better for progression tanking, but for holy/ret blood elf wins, no doubt, and for a prot off-spec (non-progression) it's also great.

running belf now, i plan to change to tauren sometime later. if i for some reason choose to go ally... dwarf. i must admit, i too find elves pretty annoying, even more after plying one for 2-3 weeks...
    somehow i'm still here... stalking around since... well 2006 or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post

This, so much. To this day Paladin's just don't seem to quite fit on the horde side, unfortunately. If I was forced to choose, it would have to be Tauren since their animations are less terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You can't milk those!" Doesn't work well if I try to /yell it on a belf.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16