Thread: Skydiving????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I would do it if I have the cance, infact its on my todo list for the next couple of years (its a big list )

It's a thrill, of course if you really got an intese fear for heights, I mean the kind of fear that makes you curl up into fetal position and cry, then you will not enjoy it. You shouldn't try and go through with it if you are one of those.

But if your fear is a little less intese it shouldn't be too bad for you, most people get butterflies in the belly(even experienced people, it's natural), my tip, don't hesitate once you get the thumbs up, it will only make it worse, just go for it once the green light is given.

Pretty funny btw, when me and my buddy bungy jumped for the first time I just jumped straight away when I was given the ok(for the above mentioned reason, hestitating will just up your anxiety), my buddy was like "fucking impressive", he on the other hand stood there torturing himself for a good while before jumping, far more impressive imo. Different perspective on things.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-01-26 at 02:14 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    it's perfectly safe
    Nothing in this world is perfectly safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Nothing in this world is perfectly safe.
    Well okay, not 100% safe but nothing fun really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid of heights and I'd do it.
    Shame it's quite expensive and my gf wouldn't join us if I'd do.

Have fun You'll jump with an instructor first time (first few times I believe) anyway so you'll be fine.

Well, once you jump out of a plane to your unlikely but possible horrific death, that ladder won't look so scary anymore.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

When some friends and myself went the first time we had one person along who was afraid of heights. According to him it didn't really come into play. Our first jump was from 10k feet. looking down from that height was just too far beyond what his mind distinguished as high. Kind of how we could sit here and talk about the distance to mars, but in reality our minds have no frame of reference to actually picture it.