Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    eh, i suppose you mention scourge strike, but to counter-counter-counter nitpick, you only specify spec in P1, to 2H frost, and in your statement in the last para, talking about comparing frost and UH. you mention unholy runes, but not unholy spec

10+ Year Old Account
    I think nangz should definitely sleep, the typos are warming up my seat from here.

RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    - Strangulate (but not Asphyxiate) is off the GCD.

seems they listened to you pvpers ;]

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post

Honestly I like the change but it feels like I really do have no reason for asphyxiate. The other options are just too good!

And yes, i've been up for 52 hours now. Can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Now that it's not an enrage, does anyone actually use unholy frenzy on other players? I mean, I guess other specs probably value haste more than unholy, but it's such a small difference.
    Might be a bit off to ask it here, but does the gargoyle still get hastecapped at some point?
    I'm a bit numbergreedy though, so if the diffrence is small, and if i raise my dps significantly i use it on myself, unless there's a good reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post

Nice change, for all specs. Strangulate don't need management though, since you can always fire it off without worrying about runes(and with only 30 sec CD from 5.2)
    Last edited by Terridon; 2013-02-14 at 01:38 PM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    (and with only 30 sec CD from 5.2)
    I do believe strangulate is on a 1min CD come 5.2 - Asphyxiate is the one that gets reduced to 30seconds.

I'm already playing UH and it's insane in PVP. Come 5.2, I'll literally rip through people even faster (with the exception of WW monks which can somehow crit for 150k and jump across a full bg in a few seconds) :P

Look at it like this instead of actually bringing the spec in line where it should be. They have given us a really powerful 4pc dps set. next tier/next xpac it will be same stuff all over again. SR needs to be scrapped you cannot force a spec to rely on a execute.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Might be a bit off to ask it here, but does the gargoyle still get hastecapped at some point?
    I'm a bit numbergreedy though, so if the diffrence is small, and if i raise my dps significantly i use it on myself, unless there's a good reason not to.
    As far as i'm aware, yes. However the last I checked the haste values required to do it were absolutely insane; well above what you're going to achieve even next tier.