Blacklisting Battlegrounds never works?

Blacklisting never works for me, I always get the bgs I blacklist. Do you have this same problem? Are there plans to fix this?

Try doing /reload and then blacklisting them (reloads your UI).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    Blacklisting never works for me, I always get the bgs I blacklist. Do you have this same problem? Are there plans to fix this?
    Same happens with me, no amount of reloading console helps. I'm guessing it's an addon issue, but I'm not willing to give up any of them so I just grit my teeth every time I get IoC.

I had this same problem until I figured out what the issue was. I thought it was a UI thing, it kinda was but it didnt require a reset (for me). Say u log on for the first time, and pick which bgs to blacklist. the little red markers would be by the bad bgs. Log off, and the markers are gone. BUT, they are still active. If you check these off again, its actually turning the blacklist OFF, while having the red things ON. But if you pay attention to the pop up notices, they are right.

Hope it helped.

Deleted
    Type /reload in your chat window and set the blacklist again. THIS should solve the problem until relog!

Edit: Oops someone mentioned this before^^